Another Tag!!

Okay, so I came across this tag a few days ago when I was reading some fanfics and I really wanted to do it, so here is the:

Favourite Character tag!

-Do you have a single favourite character, or many?-

I have 3. L is obviously my main one. I love him the most! But I also really like Tomoko from Watamote and Tsugumi from Nisekoi.

-When did you discover them?-

Oh boy, we're going back a bit here. For L and Tsugumi, it was back in 2015. I came across a Death Note poster in a shop and I really liked the look of it, even though I had no idea what the seried was. All I knew was that my friend likes it. So I got the poster and at the same time I bought a Nisekoi DVD (Yes, I saw Nisekoi before I saw Death Note). And on my birthday that year, my sister got me the Death Note series as a present and I fell in love with L and the series.

With Tomoko, I actually think it was around the start of this year to be honest. Around January or February of 2018, was when I first found out about Watamote. The thing is, I had seen the main character, Tomoko, many times but I had no idea what anime she was from so I was at a loss here. It was until I spotted a Pinterest post with Tomoko on it and they said the name of the anime and I was so happy I finally knew what it was. I binged watched the series since it was only 12 episodes long and I love Tomoko cause I can relate to her and she just looks cute!

-Did you have to warm up to them, or was it love at first sight?-

With L, it was definitely love at first sight. Just by looking at him, I knew that I'd like him. And I do! Very much! His looks are just so cute and when I did get used to all his quirks and what he does, it just made me love him so much more.

With Tsugumi, I kinda had to warm up to her. I watched Nisekoi and when I saw interactions with Tsugumi, I grew to really like her because she isn't like all the other girls in the series. She's a badass! She's violent. She's funny and awesome and I never expected any of that, so I had to warm up to her.

With Tomoko, it's kinda half and half. I knew that she'd be an interesting character just by looking at her, but when I actually got used to the character, I just realised how similar she is to me and other otakus and I just think she's hilarious.

-Why do you love them?-

With L, he is just so adorable. Everything about him is just so cute. And he's been through so much and I just wanna hug him and tell him that everything is going to be okay. And the fact that he does so much for the world makes me love him a lot too.

With Tsugumi, she's just so funny and badass and I like anime characters like that. She's so different from the other girls in Nisekoi and that's another thing I love cause I'm different from a lot of girls too so I can kinda relate.

And with Tomoko, she's experienced similar things than I have and the fact that she tries so hard and puts in so much effort to make friends just makes me want to hug her. I wish I could be her friend cause she is always so alone in the series and she always looks so sad. And I just wanna help her out, cause despite how cringey she may be, she is kinda cute and funny too.

-Have they ever made you cry physical tears?-

Tsugumi, no.

Tomoko, only mentally. Due to the fact that some things she does is so painfully relatable it makes me laugh and want to pull all my hair out at the same time.

L, YES. In that episode that should not be named!!

-Who do you ship them with? Are they part of your OTP?-