Hope (Homeless Reader Part 3)

"I don't really think (Y/N) can be dangerous" Matsuda said to L. "The vibe I'm getting from her doesn't show any signs of danger."

"Yeah!" Light stepped in. "If she had any relation to Kira or if she was Kira, don't you think she would have used that power to her advantage? For example, if she was Kira, I'm sure she would've threatened people to give her a home so she wouldn't be homeless anymore. Kira is childish and hates losing remember. Kira wants things their way. Seems to me like (Y/N)'s just an ordinary girl."

"Even if you think she is, we still have to be cautious" L stated. "She can just be trying to mess with us so she can get inside our heads. Maybe she's planning her next move now. That's why we have to be careful."

"But if you focus on one suspect, you're not gonna get anywhere!" Light snapped.

There was a sudden change in atmosphere as Misa came bursting through the doors.

"I'm back!!!" She shouts. "But I'm really tired..."

She walks over to Light and sits on his lap, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Misa, I'll need to ask you a favour..." L began.

Misa lifted her head up to look at L.

"What's up?"

"Do you have any spare clothes?"

"Huh?!"

"To lend to (Y/N) here."

Misa turned her head to the screens in front of L and saw you sitting there, reading your book.

"Who's this?"

"This is (Y/N)" L sighed then turned and glared at Matsuda. "Matsuda brought her here..."

"She was homeless! And she was being attacked by people! I can't just leave an innocent person to suffer like that, could I?!"

L never said anything but turned back around to face the screens.

"So, do you have any spare clothes, Misa?" He asked.

"I'm sure I've got something she can wear for now. I'll go to my floor and check."

Misa then got up and left.

L remained watching the screens.

You sat there, continuing to read.

'It's kinda boring not being able to do much around here' you think to yourself. 'But I'm really happy that I actually have a place to stay.'

Soon, the door to your floor opened and a blonde haired girl walked in, carrying a pile of clothes.

"I brought you some of my clothes so that you would feel a little more comfortable" Misa said and turned to leave.

"Holy crap!! Misa Amane?! The actress?!" You shout as she's about to leave.

Misa instantly turned around to look at you.

"Oh my god! You stay here too?! I love your movies!! You even worked with that famous actor, Hideki Ryuga too! That must've been so cool!! Please can I have your autograph?!"

Misa was very surprised at what was happening right now.

"You're my fan?"

"Yes! I watched all your movies when I stayed with my sister, before she kicked me out!"

Misa gave you a sympathetic look but she soon smiled and nodded.

"I'm glad to meet another fan. Of course I'll give you my autograph!"