A Strange Way To Meet

(A/N): I'm not gonna make anymore of my Headcanons because I kinda don't really know how I'm gonna write them and also I have other ideas I'd like to do.
Again, no idea what I was doing with the title xD

You were working late at your job at a maid cafe. To be honest, it wasn't really the job you wanted to do, but the pay was pretty good. That's really the only reason you decided to stick around. And because most of your customers were really nice too.

You were just cleaning around the tables, just finishing up, when your boss calls you.

"Good work today (Y/N). You're free to go home and get some rest now", she says politely.

"Alright then!" You wave goodbye and head for home.
It was pretty dark so it was quite hard to see anything. You used the flashlight on your phone to see where you were going.

It was a problem though because you were wearing your work outfit, which was a maid outfit, at night. Usually at this time, perverts hang around the streets dealing drugs and trying molest women! And they would kill for a girl in a maid outfit! So you had to be extra careful here.

You were about halfway home when you started to hear three men near you laughing. You decided to ignore it and continue to walk a little faster this time.

"Hey baby!"

Uh oh! They must have spotted you. Time to make a run for it!

You bolted down the streets as fast as you could go.
The men started to chase you. You kept running but the men were getting close to you. You weren't a very fast runner and it was also a lot harder running in heeled boots and trying to stop your maid dress skirt from going up in the wind.

It wasn't long before you started running out of breath and your pace started to slow down a little. You kept telling yourself to keep going and don't stop, but you just couldn't go on and you had to stop to catch your breath.

The men obviously caught up to you and one of them wrapped an arm around your neck, pretty much getting you in a headlock.

"If you didn't run away, we would have played easy", that man said, his arm getting tighter around your neck.

"Strip her down!" The man standing right in front of you said.

"N-NO! STOP! LET ME GO!"

You kicked and screamed, trying to get out of the men's grasp. The man in front of you had taken off your boots and his hands crept up under your dress skirt and grabbed the rim of your panties.

The men started laughing as you cried for help.

"No one's gonna help you missy!" The man who was doing nothing said.

"NOW!"

All of a sudden, the man who had just took off your panties froze for a split second before falling to the ground.
He had some weird arrow in his back.

You gasp in shock. What was going on tonight?!

Not long after, the man doing nothing fell to the ground too, also with some weird arrow in his arm.

"ALRIGHT! COME OUT WHERE I CAN SEE YOU PAL!!" The man who was still keeping you in a headlock yelled, before whipping out a gun from his back pocket. "I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU!"

And with that, he got an arrow to the neck and he fell to the ground, dropping you as he fell.

You sit up and rub your head, trying to wrap your head around all that's just happened.

"What the...?" You whisper as you catch a glimpse at the men lying on the ground, passed out.

"Finally..." You hear a voice, but it was too dark for you to notice. You pick up your phone that fell out of your hand when you fell and used the flashlight to see where the voice was coming from.