Baby Boy

(A/N): This one's a little shorter, but I got the idea to write this oneshot from a Pinterest post I found. I just had to! Anyways, enjoy!

One thing I had noticed was that L was pretty young! I recently discovered that I was older than him by a year.

Many people believed that L would be a lot older judging from the fact he's the world's greatest detective and all but he's surprisingly younger than all the other members of the taskforce and even me! Heck, even Misa is older than L! The

This was a pretty shocking discovery for me. L never told anyone his age but I used my incredible abilities to find out his birthday.

Upon hearing that L had solved many cases just shows that he must have have started his detective work at a very young age.

Although it was kinda crazy for me to be older than L, it just made L even more cute to me.

So, what did I do from then on? Teased L of course!

I was in the kitchen making everyone some tea and getting a cake for L. When I walked back into the main room, I handed everyone their tea and when I reached L, I handed him his cup of tea then I started to cut his cake.

"What are you doing (Y/N)? Just give me the cake and I'll cut it myself" L says, reaching for the cake but I hit his hand away.

"No touching, baby boy" I reply.

"Baby boy?" L tilted his head in confusion.

I cut off a small slice of cake and put it on a plate before sliding to L.

"There you are. Eat up!"

"(Y/N), I'm not a baby. Why are you treating me like one? Just give me the cake and get to work" L says.

"You can't tell me what to do" I tease.

"Excuse me?" L was very surprised to see me acting very differently than usual.

The others turned around to listen to our conversation, also very surprised.

"You're younger than me after all" I say.

"Where is this coming from all of a sudden?" L asked.

"Wait! (Y/N), you're older than L?" Matsuda asked.

"That's right" I say, folding my arms. "He's 23 and I'm 24."

"Whoa..."

"That's classified information (Y/N)!" L said.

"What? It's not like anyone outside this building is gonna know your identity just cause I said your 23" I reply. "After all, knowing that you're younger than me just makes you even cuter!"

I start pulling and poking at L's cheek making him blush. He also gets a little annoyed and tries to push my arm away.

"Go away (Y/N)!" L muffled.

"You baby boy!" I tease again, ruffling his hair.

The taskforce just stared at the sight.

"We'll leave you to it" Aizawa said, sternly before standing up and carrying his work to the other room. Everyone else followed him.

"Stop it (Y/N)!"

"Or what? Are you gonna cry like a little baby boy?"

"I'm only one year younger than you!"

L was getting really annoyed now. He stood up and although he is younger than me, he's taller than me so my hand slipped off his head.

"Okay, you may be taller than me, but that doesn't change the fact you're my baby boy!" I say, before wrapping my arms around L, squeezing him tight.

"Let me go (Y/N)!" L says, trying to wriggle free.

I was having so much fun with this. It's so much fun to tease L.

"You may be older than me, but I'm your boss so I could easily fire you and have someone else take your place!" L snapped, unwrapping my arms from around his waist.

Oh! He was getting really angry now.

"Come on, I'm just teasing you" I giggle.

"I can see that, but it's annoying me (Y/N) and I have more important things to do right now! And so do you" L said.

"Okay...I'll get back to work..." I say.

"Good."

"...Baby boy" I poke L's cheek one last time before he finally snaps and pins me to the desk beside me quicker than you can say candy!

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!" I ask as my face heats up.

"I've had enough. If you won't stop this teasing, I'll show you the man I am."

(A/N): Okay, so this is completely irrelevant but you know how in my very first L X Reader book I said that I wish I had an L body pillow cause they look really cool?

Well...guess who got one on Christmas?!

Yee! I'm so happy!

Anyways, bye!