Famous

(A/N): L may be a little out of character for this fanfic to work. It's also probably gonna be a little short. Sorry about that ^^;

It turns out, something that you found out about a few months ago, was that during his spare time, L made videos. He was a YouTuber.

And since the two of you had started going out around that time, he started putting you in his videos too.

Being a detective and all, L's YouTube channel mainly involved commentary videos, where he'd watch a video or parts of a video, and make comments about it, sharing his opinions or theories. But now since he had you in some of his videos, his channel changed up a bit, giving out new content. Like different challenge videos or reviewing products.

Despite L only really uploading a video once every month or two, his channel blew up and he received millions of subscribers within the first few videos he uploaded.

Although, a solid 25% of those people had only subscribed because of you. They even mentioned in comment sections themselves that they thought you looked too pretty and subscribed because they didn't want to miss any videos that involved you, which creeped you out a bit.

L got pretty mad about that and even made a video about the topic, saying that you were his girlfriend and he was not gonna allow strangers on the internet try and comment flirty messages to try and get to you.

L had been successful in his YouTube career and you enjoyed helping his channel out, jumping in videos and such. The two of you became very well recognised by the public. Although that didn't change the fact that L still didn't like going out in public.

The two of you had become so well known that not only had you gained popularity, your own merch store, fanart and sponsors, but there was also something else that you and L had gained due to your popularity.

Fanfiction...

Neither of you knew about the fanfiction until you both returned home from taskforce one day. It was the Christmas holidays and all members of taskforce had gone home to spend time with their families over the break. You were going to visit your family in two days and L hadn't found any cases he was personally interested in after he solved the last one, so he decided to come home with you.

"What a day..." you sigh, throwing your jacket on the arm of the sofa.

"At least you can relax for a while now (Y/N). You can spend the Christmas break and New Year with your family" L said, slowly taking off his scarf and hanging it up.

"Yeah. I'm going to see them in two days so until then, I can spend some time with you!" You say, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the sofa.

"I'm happy to hear you say that" L smiled slightly and sat down on the sofa next to you.

"So, how should we spend the rest of the day?" You ask him.

L thought for a moment before turning to you and smiling.

"I was thinking of making a YouTube video tonight. You can be in it. What do you say?"

Your eyes lit up.

"Yes! That sounds so fun!"

L smiled more at the sight of you looking excited and happy.

"What idea for a video do you have in mind?" You asked L.

"Well..."

L stood up and went to get his laptop, returning a few seconds later.

"I was reading comments from my last video and someone stated that there was something called 'Fanfiction' made about myself and you and suggested we read this so called 'Fanfiction'."