Peer Pressure

(Y/N)'s Pov

"N-NO! ST-STOP HURTING ME!!"

I watched helplessly as my "friends" started to brutally attack the weird, raven haired boy. To be honest with you, I don't even know how we grew to hate this boy. He hadn't even done anything to us.

It was to keep from being alone.

Allow me to explain: If I didn't pick on this boy with my group, my "friends" would surely leave me or bully me too. I couldn't stand any of that happening to me, so I stuck to picking on this boy.

But I know that it's the wrong thing to do.

"Haha! What a loser!" My friend Abigail said, getting the boy on the floor and kicking him.

"Emo!" Millie shouted.

"Die, scumbag!" Bethany yelled.

I said nothing. I just sat in the back and watched all this play out.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Abigail turned to me and picked up the boy by his shirt. "Show him who's boss!"

She then threw the boy at me. He landed with a thud in front of me.

"Please...Just leave me alone..." the boy said helplessly.

I hesitated a little. I really didn't want to hurt this boy. This whole time, I only called him names and, at the most, pushed him. I hadn't hit him or anything like that!

I look over to the other girls. Abigail had a smirk on her face and her arms folded, Millie was twirling her hair and admiring her nails. She didn't care what I did to him. And Bethany had her hands on her hips.

What was I to do here?

I sigh and put my foot on the poor boy.

"Stay away from us, you creep!" I say.

"Yeah! You tell that weirdo (Y/N)!" Abigail said.
The three girls laughed.

"Come on guys! It's lunch! Let's grab some food!" Bethany said, rushing over to the canteen. Abigail and Millie followed her. I sigh and follow behind. I look back at the boy.

"I'm sorry..." I mutter but I'm certain he didn't hear me.

-Later-

"That dude is such a loser!" Abigail laughed.

"You should have seen his face!" Bethany shouts.

"AH! HELP ME!!" Millie tried to impersonate the boy, resulting in the three girls laughing hard.

I didn't even crack a smile. I just casually sipped my carton of milk.

'Why do I even hang out with these people?' I thought.

"What do you think (Y/N)?"

"Huh?"

"That boy needs to die!" Bethany says.

I sigh.

"Can we talk about something else? That boy isn't worth our concerns", I say.

"Yeah, (Y/N) has a point", Millie says. "We shouldn't let that idiot bring us down! Let's talk about music!"

Well, at least that's out the way for now.

I begin to space out as the three girls talk about music and which singers they think are hot and whatnot.

I stare at a random table. No one was sitting there. At least not yet.
I saw that raven haired boy sit down at the table.

I noticed he didn't even have any lunch with him. How awful! He looked really hungry too. I felt really bad now.