Confession

(A/N): Another simple one cause why not?

You honestly felt awful today. Nothing was going right and you just couldn't be bothered with anything anymore.

You were in the middle of doing a drawing at the time but you just didn't feel like finishing it. You ended up throwing it in the bin.

You let out a loud sigh and rested your head on your desk.

It was late and you were tired, but you didn't quite feel like sleeping just yet.

Soon enough, your phone started ringing.

"Hello?" You say upon answering it.

"Hello there (Y/N). How are you doing today?"

It was L. Your best friend and the one who really helped you out whenever you needed him. You could really rely on L.

"Honestly, I feel awful. Everything is going wrong and I don't know what to do right now" you say to him.

"Aww don't worry (Y/N). It's just one bad day. I'm sure everything will be a lot better tomorrow" L replied.

"I don't know about that" you sigh.

"How about I come over and check up on you? You could be needing a shoulder to cry on" L stated.

"Nah, it's cool. I'll be fine...I think..."

"Too late. I'm already at your house."

"Wh-Wha-?"

Knock knock

Yeah, L didn't live that far away from you so he was always there very quickly whenever he wanted to come over or if you needed anything.

You got up and answered the door.

"Hello (Y/N). Are you okay?"

"A bit of a stupid question" you reply.

"Yeah you're right...Can I come in?"

You gesture for L to come inside and you wander off into your room. L follows behind you.

"So what exactly is wrong (Y/N)?" L asked as he sat on your bed while you sat back at your desk.

"Everything!"

"...Could you be more specific?"

You sigh.

"Nothing is going right today! I got into an argument with my best friend and now they're not talking to me at the moment, my dad left my mum, and I can't even draw a simple cartoon anymore. My art style has died. What is happening today?"

You rest your head on the desk as tears fall down your face.

"Don't worry (Y/N). Everything will be fi-"

"Bad things always happen to me! It doesn't matter what day it is because it never stops! One day after another, pain and suffering comes my way and I get tired, stressed and sick! And now I'm scared! My friend won't talk to me, so they've probably left me! What next?! You'll probably leave me too L! It wouldn't surprise me. Everything bad happens to me. It's like I deserve it!"

You then began fully sobbing on your desk.

"Please don't cry (Y/N)!" L stood up and rushed over to you, wrapping his arms around you. You return his hug and let your tears soak through his shirt.

"I just don't know why these things happen to me! I just want it all to go away!" You shout.

"I know (Y/N), believe me I do. And unfortunately, I don't have the answers to your questions. I may be the world's greatest detective, but when it comes down to these things, I don't understand myself. But just so you know, I'll never leave you (Y/N)! I wouldn't even think of it" L said, bringing you closer.