Family Time

(A/N): Yo my dudes! I am back form my holiday so I'll be back to updating regularly again! I haven't written a lot of Oneshots where L is raising a child with the reader, so I decided to write this one! Also, the child is a girl in this story but I'll write a different story where the child is a boy. Anyways enjoy!

"Why are we going here again?"

"Because it's for (D/N)!"

L wasn't too happy about going out to a kid's entertainment show, but he knew it would make both you and your daughter (D/N) happy so he decided to come along anyway.

"I really don't like it", L says. "Robbie the Raccoon scares me the most".

"It's for kids L!" You giggle. "It might not look appealing to adults, but at least the kids like it".

"I can't understand why", L sighed.

"I want us all to get a picture taken with Robbie the Raccoon, Megan the Mouse, Ben the Bear and Emilia the Elephant!!" Your daughter jumped up and down in excitement, squeezing both you and L's hand.

"No way", L said.

"Well if the que for the photos isn't as big as last time, we can maybe have a photo with your favourite characters (D/N)", you say to your daughter.

"(Y/N)! I said no!" L looks up at you with an annoyed expression on his face.

"L, sweetie, I said yes", you reply giggling.

L sighed. This was a battle he would not be able to win.

"Fine. We'll see what the que will be like", he said to (D/N).

"Yay!!!" She squealed making you smile.

"But just this once", L pointed out.

-Later-

The three of you had arrived at the entertainment show. You sat up at the back as L felt slightly uncomfortable having everyone staring at him from behind.

"Mummy! Daddy! Can I go and sit at the front of the stage to see better?!" (D/N) said.

"Alright then sweetie", you say.

"Daddy, can you come with me?"

"No".

"Why not?"

"L, honey!"

"Those animals are scary", L said, holding his knees closer to his chest.

"No they aren't daddy! They're friendly! I'll show you! Come on!" (D/N) grabbed L's hand and tried to pull him off his seat.

"(D/N)! No! I'm not coming!" L said, trying to get back on his seat.

"Aww".

(D/N) then started crying.

"L!" You glare at him. "Now you've upset her! You're always telling me to conquer my fears! Like that time you took me on that rollercoaster on the day you proposed to me! You know I'm afraid of heights! I was screaming my head off!"

"That's different!" L said.

"How?"

(D/N) began to fully sob on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry (D/N)! Please don't cry! Daddy's bad isn't he? I'm sorry", L said, trying to calm down his daughter.

(D/N) looked up at her father and wiped her tears away, sniffing.

"I'll come down with you", L sighed, looking away.

"Really?! Yay!" (D/N) grabbed L's hand and ran with him to the front of the stage to see her favourite characters, while you just giggled at your little family and drank your rum and coke you got from the adults bar at the back.