L X Reader In A Wheelchair

(A/N): Couldn't think of a title, so yeah. This was requested so I hope this is to their liking! And I've actually done one of these before in my last L X Reader book so be sure to check that out too. Also, I do not wish to offend anyone with this oneshot.

"Here. Open your mouth."

"This is so embarrassing!"

"Come on (Y/N). How else are you going to be able to eat?"

It was time for my dinner, but I had to get L to feed it to me for the first time.
Why? Well, recently I had been caught up in an awful car accident and I'm unable to move my arms and legs so I'm stuck in this wheelchair. This also means I can't do most things and all the things I love to do or want to do in the future are all gone now.

"If you don't open your mouth, I won't be able to feed you. And it's not good for your body if you don't eat", L says to me.

I looked away to try and hide my blush even though I know I can't.

"Aww. Are you getting all flustered because I'm feeding you (Y/N)?" L smiled.

"N-No! Why would you think that?!" I say back, making L laugh.

"Come on. You're food will get cold if you don't eat it now", L stated, still holding the fork out to me.

I let out a quiet sigh and open my mouth, letting L feed me.

"Good girl", L said, making me blush more.

I didn't really say anything for the rest of the time L fed me.
Once he had finished feeding me, he put everything away.

"So, what would you like to do now?" He asked me.

"You should go back to work", I say. "You're keeping yourself away from important work to take care of me. There's far more people in this world that need taken care of besides me. You should be helping them instead of me."

"(Y/N), I am doing my best to help others as well", L said. "But it is very important that I take care of you too. One, because you are sitting right next to me and I can't have you sitting here, watching everyone else work whilst you are unable to do anything because of the condition. I have to make sure you are kept busy and entertained, and two, because you are special to me so I need to make sure you are safe and taken care of."

His words made my heart race. L just admitted that I'm special to him? Is this guy really L?

"B-But..."

I stop, knowing that this was L that I was talking to and that there'd be no way for me to win this argument.

"Okay...Thank you..." I whisper.

L smiled down at me.

"Now I'll ask again, what would you like to do now?"

"Umm...Wait! I remember. I'd like to see the cherry blossoms fall. They're supposed to fall off the trees today and I'd love to be there to see them", I reply.

"Okay then. That's not a problem."

"Look L, there really is no need to-"

"I'll say it again (Y/N). It's important that I take care of you. I want you to be safe and feel happy. So I'll do what I can to make that happen", L replied before pushing my wheelchair towards the doors of the taskforce.

"Be sure to keep working", he said to the others who nodded in response and out we went.

-Time Skip-

"Alright, we're here. You can open your eyes now", L said.

I open my eyes and I am met with the gorgeous scene of cherry blossoms falling from the trees. It was so pretty.