School Life (part 2)

(Y/N)'s Pov

The day had ended and I was making my way to the detention room.
On my way there, I just seemed to get lost in thought.
I couldn't stop thinking about Ryuzaki. He was a quiet boy, but he was able to stand up for me which makes me really happy.

I let my mind drift off into deep thought as I continued to walk.

"I love you (Y/N)..."

Suddenly, I let out a loud gasp and stopped in my tracks.

'What are you thinking (Y/N)?! We hardly even know each other!' I thought to myself.

I try to calm myself down and I fix my tie, taking a deep breath.

I continue to walk to the detention room, trying to get that weird thought out of my head. But soon, I was stopped by someone pulling on my bag and pulling me back.

I gasp as I was turned to come face to face with the boys who were bullying me at lunch.

"Please stop! I don't want any more trouble!" I say.

"Shut up, brat!" The oldest looking boy snapped and slammed me against the wall by my collar.

"S-STOP IT!!"

"Look at that! You don't have your nerdy, weird looking boyfriend to stand up for you this time", one of the other boys said.

I tried to fight back against the boys, but I couldn't. I was practically being chocked at this point, so I couldn't call for help. The oldest looking boy started punching me in the face and another boy was laughing. The last boy just started going through my bag again, this time taking all my money out of my purse.

"More money for us Lucas!" He said to the boy holding me against the wall.

"Awesome! Thanks Cody!" Lucas said, dropping me to the ground. "Looks like we will be heading out to the video game store after school today!"

"The one near my place?" The other boy asked.

"That's right Alex!" Lucas said.

The three boys then laughed at me and left me on the ground.

I was able to stand up and walk fine, but I could feel blood running from my nose and my bottom lip.

"I've had enough of this..." I say to myself as I let out a sigh and grab my bag.

"I want to go home..."

At this point, I really couldn't be bothered going to detention. I just wanted to get out of the school building and away from the bullies.
So I turn on my heels and run to the front of the school.

L's Pov

I sit down at the back of the classroom and sigh.

'I wonder where (Y/N) is. She can't be late to detention as well. Things will get worse'.

"(Y/N) is late again?!" The teacher called out.
"Well, I'll be sending a letter home to her parents! I'm not having this anymore!"

'I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for (Y/N)'s absence' I thought.

"Excuse me miss? Would you mind if I go and look for (Y/N)?" I ask.

"Whatever. As long as you both get back here for your detention", the teacher said, flipping through her paperwork.

I rush out the classroom and towards the (favourite subject) corridor. I looked in each classroom, but there was no one in there.

There was really no other way of looking at it, so I ran towards the front of the school and burst through the doors to find (Y/N) standing by the school gate looking up to the sky. The string wind blowing her beautiful (H/C) hair.