Author-Chan's Birthday (Not a Oneshot)

(A/N): This isn't a Oneshot, just a silly little thing I wanted to make here. Using C to reference my real name as it starts with C.

Light: You've decided to celebrate her birthday then?

L: Yes Light. She has done a lot for us.

Light: She made me into a loser...

L: That is not correct Light. You were already a loser when you became Kira.

Light: Why you...!

Misa: I like how C writes about me in her stories! I seem so sweet and kind! I like that about her writing style!

L: She should make you use your brain less. It would be more accurate to your character...

Misa: Are you calling me stupid?!

L: No, not technically. I'm simply giving advice to how C could write Misa's character in future stories

Misa: You're so cold, Ryuzaki...

Light: Speaking of C, why do you call her that?

L: I am not giving out her name because you two are very suspicious. I suspect that both of you are Kira by 83%. Very high percentage. If I give out C's real name, you'd kill her.

Misa: Why would you think that?! We would never kill C!

Light: Yeah, because we're not Kira!

L: ...Suspicious...

Near: Alright. C's on her way here

L: Excellent. Did you call the other guests?

Near: By other guests, you mean Tsugumi Seishiroū, Tomoko Kuroki, Celestia Ludenberg, Mikaela and Yuichiro Hyakuya, the RFA, the Project Diva idols and the entire Fairy Tail guild? I've already gone and dealt with the guests and they are all able to attend C's party.

L: Good. Thank you Near.

Misa: That's a lot of guests. Do you think we can fit them all in here?

L: We aren't having the party in this house. I had Watari book a theatre hall and we'll be hosting the party there.

Light: You've certainly put a lot of thought into this.

L: I am only doing what needs to be done to repay C for her hard work and efforts. It's a special day for her.

-Soon-

Near: Okay, so the guests have arrived.

Mello: And the food is all sorted. Tomoko baked a cake for C.

Matt: The music is ready too.

Misora: We are only waiting for C.

Misa: I hope she remembered which theatre to come too.

Watari: I gave C directions to get here. She should be able to get here with no problems.

L: Emphasise on should! C is very, very bad at directions...She tells a 24 hour story on which shop she went to to pick up bread, and where it's located.

Near: If I dare make a statement, I think you should've brought C here yourself, Watari.

Watari: My mistake.

Mello: Well, that's on C for not knowing directions hahaha.

Light: While we wait, how about we listen to some music?

Matt: Light, mate, I don't think that's a good-

*Heavy Metal starts blasting from the speakers*

Light: ....Or not...I'll just go and turn that off...

Mello: What sort of music is that??

Matt: Well, C provided me with a list of all her favourite songs and I put them into a playlist here. But I'm very confused with her music taste.

Near: Why is that?

Matt: Her taste literally consists of metal, pop punk and a mixture of different Vocaloid songs. Pretty crazy.

*Knock Knock*

???: Hello? Is this the right theatre?

Misa: Oh! Looks like C's here! Let her in Light!

Light: Sure...

C: Right, this is the right place I had to come to right?

Everyone: SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY C!

C: Whoa! What's all this?!

L: We wanted to surprise you C. You have done so much for us with your writing, your drawing and all your support in general. So we wanted to give you something in return to say thanks. And because it's your birthday, why not go all out today?

C: Holy shit, you guys didn't have to do that!

L: Yes we did. It was necessary.

C: Well, at least I managed to get here okay now. Before I got here, I ended up getting lost and I tried to call Watari for help but my phone died, and I almost had a mental breakdown which was fun and-

Near: Yep, I told you, Watari, that you should've drove her here...

Watari: I'll make a note of that for next time...

Misa: Come and have fun with us C!

C: Oh okay then. But first of all, is there any cake?

Tomoko: I...I baked...one. Just...for you...

C: Oh my god thanks Tomoko! Never knew you liked to bake.

Tomoko: Well...I...Uh...

Misa: Ooh! Before we go and have fun! Let's make a toast! To C! For always having our back and showing endless amounts of support to us!

Matt: For working hard on her stories!

L: And for shining us in a new light.

Near: For always wanting to try her best for her fans, supporters and for us.

Misa: To C!

Everyone: TO C!!

C: Man, you really had to go and embarrass me like that...? Still, thanks a lot guys! You'll always have me to look out for ya!

Misa: Well, we had to make it up to you somehow.

C: I suppose. Now then...

L & C: Time for some cake!

C: L...

L: C...

C: My cake! All for me!

L: Hey! Get back here! I want some cake too!

Misa: Well, I guess she's happy.
C works very hard most days, even if it doesn't seem like she's doing anything. So the support you guys give her really helps her to stay positive and get through difficult times or days when she feels down in the dirt. She really appreciates every single one of you for reading her stories and saying nice things about them. She accepts the criticism too and is happy that some of you find ways to help her make her stories better for in the future! So you guys reading this right now, C thanks you for the support! Keep doing what you're doing!
Love from Misa!!

Happy Birthday Author-Chan 2020!