Chapter 100

That night was the best night of my life. It wasn't about the gifts for me it was about the people who were there for me. I love every single human being That was there. I never knew I can go from being someone abused by both parents. one to being loved by everyone else. I'm thankful to have my amazing boyfriend, my 3 best friends and my two brothers. I still have a very long journey ahead.

Two years later

The boys have one the X factor show and now made into the big times. I just finished school. I have a huge support system on my side. I couldn't be more proud of myself and everything that I grew up with. And if your still wondering yes..I still do talk in a accent. It's stuck with me now. It's been 2 strong years of me and Harry being together and I literally hope that doesn't change. This whole journey has been amazing. I couldn't ask for anything better. I still wear his ring and his necklace also Louis's ring to and Zayn's purse  . Liam and Niall's gift was amazing. I'm proud to say that they got me a car and I haven't recked it....yet.

Too many more memories to come and too many more fights, laughs, love, and tears. Thanks for an amazing two years. I'm thankful for everything that they have done for me. I could ask for more than this.

~the end~

Agh!! It's over ahhh!! I'm crying!! I really hope you guys like this. I'm writing the other book right now. May god be with you all during this rough time. Much love.

~ lydia