Chapter 95

We walk out of the car. Zayn immediately slips his hand in mine. "Okay Harry what do I have to do now" zayn asks "cover her eyes" Harry says. I look at the boys confused and they all have smiles on their faces. Zayn takes out a blind fold. "Ready?" He asks "i don't know should I be?" I say. He laughs and puts the blind fold on my eyes. "C'mon I'll carry you" I hear someone say. The voice sounds like it belongs to Louis. "Louis is that you" I say "yeah" he says and immediately I'm lifted off the grown being carried bridal styles. "Don't take off the blind fold until we say" Liam says "okay" I say. "Lou you can put my girlfriend down now" I hear Harry say. I let out a giggle. I'm back on my feet. "I'll let you know when to take the fold off" I hear someone say. The voice doesn't belong to Harry,Liam,Niall,Louis or zayn. "What- never mind okay" I say. A hand slips on my waist. I'm scared to even think who it is. "Okay let's take a step forward" the voice says. I take a step forward. "Hold out your hand" the voice says. I hold out my hand. Something placed inside of it. We take another step forward. I hear 'Awww' s coming from the crowd. I take another step forward. Something placed in my hand. Another step after another after another. "One last step" the voice says. I take one last step. The thing placed in my hand which earns me a kiss on the cheek. "Now until we say take of the blind fold take it off" a voice says "okay" I say. The hand slips off from around my waist. "1!....2!.....3!" I hear people say "take off the blind fold!" The voices say. I take off the blind fold. I open my eyes. I look at the boys in front of me. Holding a banner that's says 'happy birthday lydia!' Written on it. I feel tears forming in my eyes. I look at my hand and see roses in them. "Thank you" I say. my voice breaking at the end. The boys all tackle me in a hug. " I-I don't know what to say" I say to the boys. "You don't need to say anything we take your tears as a sign of happiness" Niall says "I love you little bro" I say "me more" he says. I give him a hug. I look at Harry. He immediately grabs me into a hug. "Thank you for everything" I say "anytime baby, anytime" he says in my ear. "Happy birthday!" Everyone around us screams. I smile at them as they start to sing happy birthday to me. "By the way Louis do you know who was helping me through the crowd with the blind fold on" I say "well yeah" Louis says "who was it"I ask "me" I hear someone say. I turn around and it's Kevin. "thanks Kev" I say "anytime love" he says. "By the way happy birthday" Kevin says "thank you" I say. "We should get going" Liam says "alright" I say. I give Kevin a hug goodbye. I tell everyone thank you. "Okay now where are we going" I say "back home to sleep and then we have A couple other surprise for you" zayn says "okay well I'm so down to take a nap" I say. Harry grabs my hand followed by Niall grabbing my other hand. I smile at the boys. "Thanks you for helping me" I hear Harry say "yes anytime" the girl replied back. "Wait who set this up" I ask "we all did" Liam says "why" I ask "because we wanted to make my sisters 16th birthday a good one" Niall says "but" I say "no buts" Louis says. "I don't understand" I say " try to" they say. They grab my hand and yank me back to the car. "Wait so we only came here for this" I say "yeah" zayn says "oh I thought we were going to class that's why I brought my backpack" I say "nobody said to" Louis fires back. I give him a glare and he lets out a giggle. I get in the car followed by the other boys. I lay  my head on Nialls shoulder. "You tired " Liam says "yeah"I say. The car start and we make our way home. After sometime we pull into the parking lot. We get out of the car. I open up the door. There's an envelope  with my name on it. I pick it up. I walk to my room. I put my backpack on the bed.

"Hello Lydia it's me Ashley's mom. I wanted to tell you happy birthday sweetheart. We hope you can visit soon. I wish you the best of all birthdays. Ashley would be really proud. Her funeral is in a couple months. We want you to be there if you can. I wish you the best sweet heart. By the way how's your mom and dad?. There's 100 dollars spend it on whatever you want. Happy birthday!!Love you sweetheart talk to you soon.
Xoxo -Ashley's Mom"

I put the letter down on the counter top in my room. I take a deep breath . "Hey you alright" a voice asks. I turn around and see Niall. "Yeah. Just tired" I say "lier. What's wrong" Niall says "nothing I just wish mom was here" I say "and my actual parents to" I say again. He look at me and he looks more sad than Ever. "I know. I wish mom was here to. But hey we are  gonna have a lot of fun and everything is gonna be okay. I promise you. I love you" Niall says "I love you to" I say "hey stay with me until I fall asleep" I say "will do" Niall says. I scoot over on my bed. I lay there.  Me and Niall having a few laughs. I start to feel my eyes fall. I let them close and I'm now taken over by sleep.