Chapter 8

Liam's POV
Wow if I'm being honest I haven't seen a girl that sexy in a while . I mean My ex was hot but Lydia is even hotter. Lydia can be mine and not Harry's. I really want her. I feel like I'm falling for her now. I don't know if I should tell Harry or not. But come on  can you blame a guys for falling for a girl that hot. She's everything that a guy wants . The way she's dressed I mean. I can undress her with my eyes if I wanted to. She's just perfect. She's everything that you would want in a girl.

Niall's POV
Wow Harry did good. But seriously Lydia is mine. She's everything I really want. She's really hot. I mean she should wear that skirt more often. I know I just meet her but can you blame me I fall in love easy. It's not everyday you see a girl that hot. Her hair falls perfectly. Her smile is perfect. Her body is like a snack. She looks like a snack. She's just really hot. She's gorgeous. She perfect.

Zayn's POV
Damn I have never seen anyone look that gorgeous. When she walks she's just damn. She is perfect. It's not all the time you see someone that sexy walking. I mean come on, Harry doesn't deserve her. she looks way to innocent but with what she's wearing she don't look innocent at all. She's just so hot to look innocent. Harry is a handsome guy but Lydia is a really hot girl. But come on she is fucking sexy. With that skirt she wearing I can rip it off with my teeth if I wanted to. She's just so cute. She's everything you would want in a girl. She's the definition of perfect.