Chapter 4

My bed is so comfortable I don't wanna get up. I heard a nock  on the door. I went to see if my mom was awake but she wasn't, she was still asleep.  I heard the nock again. I ran down stairs. I opened the door and I have to be honest that the person in front of me was hot. Curly brown hair, pink plumped lips, and green eyes. He was dreamy. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he said " hi" he said. He smiled at me and oh my god he has the most cutest smile ever. I finally spoke " hi" I said back to the boy. " I should introduce myself" he laughed, such a cute laugh. "My name is Harry"   Harry said. That such a cute name. " my name is Lydia" I said. " wow that's a Really pretty name" Harry said. " thank you" I said. " I heard that you and your mom are new to the community" Harry said. "Yeah we are. We just needed a good change" I said. " yeah everybody needs change sometimes" Harry said laughing. " yeah" I laughed and smiled. " well I live  2 houses down" Harry said "so if you need me, I'm just 2 houses down"Harry said. Wow I didn't say anything so basically he is my neighbor but 2 houses down. " okay thank you" I said. " I got to get going, I'll see you later, yeah?" Harry said, " yeah" I responded back and gave him a small smile.

Harrys POV 
Wow today is actually a beautiful day. "Harry!" My mom calls "Harry!" She yells again. " yes mom!" I yell back at her . " I need to tell you something so hurry up and get down here!" She says. " okay" I say. I throw on my pants and a shirt. I run down stairs to find my mom in The kitchen. "Mom what was it you wanted to tell me" I ask. " oh yeah right" she say " we have new neighbors 2 houses down" she say "okay. What about them?" I ask " there new to our community so maybe introduce yourself please " my mom says " okay I'll go" I say. " thank you Harry" my mom says "anytime" i say to my mom. I walk 2 houses down from where I live and get to the house they live in. I nock ok the door but nobody answers. I nock again this time someone answers. Wow I don't think I've seen anyone this beautiful in my entire life. She has light brown hair, pink soft plumped lips and hazel eyes. She's so beautiful. Her hair resting on her shoulder stop at her chest. Nice straight but curly. She's perfect. "Hi" I say to her. "Hi" she said back. Wow she has a nice smile. "I should introduce myself" I said laughing. Wow I made her smile. "My name is Harry" I said "my name is Lydia" she said. "Wow that's a really pretty name" I said to Lydia "thank you " she said smiling. Such a cute smile. "I heard that you and your mom are new to the community" I said. "Yeah we are. We just needed a good change" she said smiling "yeah everybody needs change sometimes" I said to Lydia laughing a little. "Yeah" Lydia said laughing and smiling. "Well I live 2 houses down" i said to Lydia, then spoke again "so if you need me, I'm just 2 houses down" I said to her. She didn't say anything but I was admiring her cute and beautiful face. "Okay thank you" she finally spoke. " I got to get going, I'll see you later, yeah?" I asked. I was nervous on what she was going to say. But then she spoke "Yeah" she said and gave me a small smile. On my way walking home I couldn't stop thinking about her and how she smiled and laughed, she was just so cute. She was just perfect. She wasn't like the other girls, she was different. A good different. I will always remember this day. When I meet the hottest girl ever. March 12, 2009.