Chapter 99

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear lydia! Happy birthday to you"

Everyone gets done singing and I blow out my candles. "Thank you!" I say to everyone. "You want a piece" Liam ask's me. I look at him. "I'm good for now" I say and go sit down. I look up at the sky as it's starting to get dark. "Hey" I hear felicity says. "Hey" I say smiling at her. "Happy birthday" she says giving me a hug. "Thank you" I say smiling.

"We are gonna get going. It's getting late for the twins and they are ready to go to bed" she says. "Alright let me walk you guys out then" I say smiling. We start walking back into the house. I open the front door and help them all get in the car. "Be safe! Love you guys" Louis says. I smile and wave as they drive off. I feel arms wrap around my waist and turn to see it's Harry. I smile at him. "Cmon we gotta get going" he says. I look at him confused. "What you mean 'get going'" I say looking at him. "Surprise baby I can't tell you" he says grabbing my hand as we walk inside. He hands me my stuff and the blind fold. He wraps it on my eyes. He grabs my hands. "Cmon Let's go to the car" Harry says. He picks me up bridal style.

Next thing I know I'm in a seat. I hear my door shut. "Alright baby Cmon" harry says getting in the car. "Where are we going" I say to him. "You'll see baby" he says kissing my cheek. I feel the car start and pull out of the drive way. About an hour later the car comes to a stop. "You can leave your stuff here but take your phone" he says. I grab my phone even though I can't see. I grab it and put everything on the floor. I feel my car door open. He grabs my hands and gently pulls me out. Minutes later I feel cold air. "Why is it so fucking cold!" I whisper yell. I hear him let out a giggle. "How May I help you today" I hear a female voice say.

"Yeah can we get a room" I hear Harry say. "Yeah we can" she says back. "I'm pretty sure he was talking about me and him hun" I say annoyed. "Right" she says. About 20 minutes I feel Harry pulling my hands. It feels like we entered a elevator. I feel it move up. "Now where we going" I say to him. "Just wait" he says. I groan. "I'm growing inpatient styles" I say annoyed. I hear the ding of the elevator knowing we reached our floor. We start walking again till it comes to a stop. I hear a door open and we enter. I feel Harry walk behind me and untie the blind fold. I look around and see a bottle of wine and chocolate and straw berries with roses. I turn around and smile at him.

"I love it" I say smiling. I kiss his Lips. "I'm glad you like it baby" he says kissing me back. He grabs my hand and we walk to the bed. I take a seat as we share some strawberries. "We can use this chocolate for later" he says winking at me I let out a giggle. "Harry this is the best day of my life" I say to him he looks at me. "I'm glad you like it" he says. "I have something to give you" he says standing up. He walks over to my side of the bed and grabs my hands. He pulls out a box. I look at him. He turns me around so I'm facing the wall. I feel a cold medal against my neck. I look down and see Harry's name in a necklace. I turn around. "Harry its beautiful" I say as he grabs me in a hug.

"I love you" he says. "I love you to" I say back. "Cmon" he says to me. We walk out of the room. Out of the hotel room. The same hotel room we stayed for our first date. We go walking on the same bridge we went on to. I look up at the sky and all the stars. "Tonight is amazing" I say to him. "Your amazing" he says back. I smile. We come to a stop. He grabs the blind fold. "Aw again" I say letting out a giggle. "This is worth it" he whispers in my ear. We start walking another 20 minutes till we come to a stop.

"Take it off" I hear him say. I take off the blind fold and see him down on one knee. "Arent we a little to young to be getting engaged" I say to him. "I'm not asking you to marry me lydia but I for sure will in the future" he says. "You know I loved you for a long time now. You amazing, beautiful, sweet. You bring happiness to me. You saved me during my darkest times. Our fights Tare me apart all the Time lydia. I never wanna loose you. And I know In the future that we will have a family and get married. I love you babygirl and that's a promise so will you do the do the honors and excepting. This promise ring?" He says. By now I'm crying. "Yes Harry Yes!" I say to him. He stands up and grabs me in a hug. He puts it on my finger. "I love you" I say to him. "Also the candles and the pictures are just beautiful" I say to him.

"I had help" he says as everyone comes walking out if the little house thingy. "Aww thanks guys. This is amazing" I say to them. "Your welcome" they say.

Hope you like it!! I'm very sad to say this book is at the end but I will be making a part two!