Chapter 17

My entire day basically flew by because before I knew it I was seated in language arts class. That class flew by. The entire time Adam hasn't teased me at all. I'm really thankful for the guys because if I didn't have them I would have been dead or something.
*the bell rings*
The boys are waiting outside for me. I hade stuff to do before I left so I was late. I was at my locker when I felt some one wrap there arms around my waist. " hi baby" the voice said. I didn't recognize it. I turned around and saw the only face I didn't want to see standing in front of me. Adam. " what do you want?" I said "I want you" Adam said and before I knew it he smashed his lips against mine. " fuck you" I said to Adam " I would but not here" Adam said "your sick" I said. I went to grab my backpack. " yeah and you are not that innocent" Adam said "you don't know me" I said " he kissed me one more time. He untied my shirt. " stop" I said "stop!" I said again. I kicked him in the balls. He was on the floor. " you stupid bitch" Adam said. I grabbed my back pack out of my locker. Slammed it shut. At this point I was scared and crying. I ran out the doors. " Lydia!" The guys screamed. " Lydia!" They screamed again. I heard people running behind me. I felt someone grab my arm. "Lydia, why are you crying" Niall asked me. " Lydia are you alright?" Louis asked. " Lydia are you okay?" Harry asked "Lydia" zayn said. " no I'm not alright" I said . They saw that my shirt was halfway open showing the back of my bra. "I'll tie it for you" Liam said. I felt his hand on my back. He grabbed my shirt and started to tie it up. " thank you" I said to Liam.  "Your welcome" Liam said. I hugged him. I seen Harry. He looked scared and worried. I grabbed him and started to cry again. " shhh Lydia it's okay" he said " it's not Harry" I said again "what happened" he asked " I'll tell you guys later?" I said. " hey Lydia we were thinking on going to dinner if you want to come" Louis said. " I would love to" I said back. We got into the car. The ride was nice a quit.

Harry's POV

Lydia told us to wait by the car for her . She took long but i can tell like she needs time you know. Me and the boys were talking telling jokes. We were waiting for the most beautiful girl to come out. We heard the doors slam open. It was Lydia. "Lydia!" Me and the boys scream. she doesn't answer. She keeps walking. "Lydia!" We yell again. We started running behind here. Niall grabbed her arm "Lydia why are you crying" he said. Wait she was crying. I didn't know that. "Lydia are you alright?" Louis asked her. She didn't answer. I spoke up " Lydia are you okay?" I asked her. No answer "Lydia" zayn said. She answered " no I'm not alright" she said. We looked at her then we found her shirt open. "I'll tie it for you" I heard Liam say. He helped her. "Thank you" Lydia said to Liam. "Your welcome" Liam said back to Lydia. Lydia hugged Liam. Lydia then looked at me. I was worried. She grabbed me and hugged me and started to cry. "Shh Lydia it's okay" I told her. "It's not Harry" she said back at me. "What happened" I asked her. "I'll tell you guys later" she said to us. "Hey Lydia we were thinking on going to dinner if you want to come"Louis said. We were waiting for her answer " I would love to" she said back to us. We got into the car. The ride was nice and quit.