Chapter 25

Lydia's POV
I walked out of the bathroom and to the room were I saw the boys crying. I started crying again. "Wow" Niall said "I know"Louis said "god" zayn said "that was hard" Liam said "it wasn't easy"Harry said "you guys okay" I asked them "I'm so sorry" Niall said "I wish I knew" he said again crying harder and more. He got up and gave me a hug. "I wanted to tell you guys but I was scared" I said "why" Louis said "I thought you'd think of me differently" I said "never" zayn said "we couldn't" Liam said. I turned around faceing the wall because I started crying again. "Please don't cry" Harry said "please" Niall said. I turned around. "I'm really sorry I didn't  tell you guys sooner " I said "it's okay" Liam said "it really is" Louis said. "We can never be mad at you" Niall said "never" zayn said. "Thank you guys" I said "Mrs rose" the doc said "yes doc" I said "here you go" the doc said. She handed me my moms rings and necklace. "Thanks doc" I said. "You guys wanna go home" I said "yeah I'm tired" Niall said "yeah" the others said "I'm exhausted" I said "we all are I think" Louis said. "I'm just ready to go to bed" I said " in which way" Liam asked "ummm" I said "I'm just ready to close my eyes. I'm so tired" I said. We dropped Niall off "by guys. Love you Lydia and I'm really sorry for your loss" he said "thank you nialler" I said. We dropped Louis off next "goodnight guys and Lydia I'm really sorry" Louis said "thank you Lou bear" I said. We dropped zayn off next "night you guys and Lydia I'm sorry" zayn said "thank you Malik means a lot" I said. We dropped Harry off next "I'm really sorry Lydia" Harry said he gave me a kiss on the cheek "I'm always here for you. Goodnight" he said "thank you Harold. Love you goodnight" I said. We pulled up to the house, hoped out the car and we went inside. I went to gather up the rest of my shoes,clothes, Jewelry, accessories and some of my mother's stuff. I took our photos. I basically packed the entire house. I miss my mom so much it hurst. "You okay" Liam said "yeah I'm fine" I said back "you ready to go home" he asked "yeah" I said. I grabbed all boxes. I went to the kitchen before I left my actually home I grabbed all the photos from the fridge and put them in the box. I grabbed the photos that were hanging on the wall and packed those. Went back into my mom room grabbed her clothes. Now I was ready to leave. The house was empty. "Goodbye my other house and goodbye to mom" I said. I was ready to go to my other home. I packed the boxes in the car. I got in the car. I put my seat belt on and layed my head back. "Let's go home" Liam said "yeah. Lest go home" I said. We got into the car. I started crying again. I miss my mom so much it's hard to understand that she's Gone and I have to let her go. Even though she hurt me so much I never stoped loving her. "It's okay. Stop crying your gonna be fine" Liam said "it's hard though li" I said "I know and I'm sorry" Liam said "I'm sorry for me to" I said. It's hard ain't it. Losing your mom?. I lost both parents. One by death and one by divorce. I have Liam's mom though. I have Liam,Niall,Louis,zayn and Harry but it's still hard. I miss her so much. I miss my dad to. I miss them a lot. What do I do now. Why does the world hate me so much. They took both my parents away. We pulled up to the house. I took a deep breathe. "You ready?" Liam asked "yeah. I'm ready" I said. I got out of the car. I went to open the trunk. I grabbed the boxes, Liam helped me. We took them up to the room. "I hope you like it her sis" Liam said. My heart broke at those words. "I already do brother" I said. I hugged Liam. I started unpacking. I hung up my pictures. Put my clothes away. My shoes away. I was unpacked. I went down stairs to find the boys sitting in the living room. "What are you guys doing here" I asked "we are visiting" Niall said "we wanted to see if your okay" Harry said. "Yeah I'm fine" I said. I looked down at the floor. I was lying to them. "Bullshit Lydia!" Harry said. He raised his voice a little "don't yell at me" I said "or what?" Harry said "well at least you have your mom" I said. I walked out the house. I went to sit down at the little stairs they have. "I'm sorry" Harry said "it's okay" I said "no...no it's not" Harry said "it's okay" I said "stop being sorry" I said again. He gave me a hug. "I didn't mean to hurt you. Your already going through a lot" Harry said. I looked at him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I walked back inside. "You alright"Louis asked "yeah I'm fine. As long as you guys are with me" I said "always"Niall said "everyday" zayn said "forever" Liam said. "I'm gonna go to bed. I love you guys so much. Goodnight" I said "goodnight Lydia" they all said. I walked up stairs. I went to grab my clothes. I went to the bathroom. I changed my clothes. I went back to my room. I set my alarm. I grabbed my clothes from my closet. I grabbed my black boots with my black pants and my black crop top and my leather jacket to. There was a knock on the door "come in" I said "hey Lydia"Harry said "yes Harry" I said "I wanted to tell you goodnight" he said "oh well goodnight" I said. I stood up from my bed. I turned around. Gave Harry a hug goodnight but before I could turn around he smashed his lips in with mine. "Goodnight" he whispered in my ear "goodnight" I said back to him. Gosh I get this butterfly feeling in my stomach every time he comes next to me or anything. It's so hard trying not to let my feelings show.