Chapter 21

I got into the car. I set my backpack on the floor. Put my seat belt on. "Hey you okay" Liam said "yeah I feel better" I said "so... are you gonna do the honors and move in with us" Liam asked "I would love to move in with you and your mom" I said "good" liam said " yeah it is" I said. We pulled into the parking lot . The boys looked over at me and Liam. Harry looked a little mad but not so much. " hey guys" I said "hey" they said back. "Where were you this morning I was worried about you" Harry said "I was with Liam" I said "since when do you and Liam hangout" Harry said. But he sounded rude when he said it "ever since last night" I said "wait you were with him last night" Harry said. He grabbed my wrist. "Harry mate calm down" Liam said "yes why does that bother you so much" I said "you know why" Harry said "yeah and if you care to know so much I was with him last night because my mother's new abusive boyfriend hit me and called me a bitch" I said. I walked away. The boys were calling my name but I didn't care. I kept walking.

Harry's POV
I woke up this morning. I got ready. Gave my mom a hug and kiss. Lydia wasn't home. I drove to school. I didn't see Liam there or Lydia. Liam always comes a little late but Lydia I'm worried. I'm crazy about this girl. I got out of the car. I walked over to the guys "hey Harold" they said "hey guys" I said to them "hey have you guys seen Lydia today" I asked "nope" they all said. Liam pulled up. He opened the other door. I saw Lydia come out. I was a little mad at that. "Hey guys" Lydia said "hey" we said back to her. "Where were you this morning I was worried about you" I said to her. " I was with Liam" Lydia said. That was one thing I didn't want to hear. "Since when do you and Liam hangout" I said to her "ever since last night" Lydia said to me "wait you were with him last night" I said. I grabbed her wrist. "Harry mate calm down" Liam said "yes why does that bother you so much" she said to me "you know why" I answered back to her. "Yeah and if you care to know so much I was with him last night because my mother's new abusive boyfriend hit me and called me a bitch" she said. I was shocked because I didn't know that. But why didn't she tell me?. She walked away. We started calling her name but she didn't care so she kept walking.

Louis POV

I woke up this morning. I put on my black and white striped shirt with my red suspenders. I slipped on my shoes. Grabbed my backpack and grabbed my car keys and started the car. Wow it feels nice out side. I saw the boys waiting for me but I didn't see Harry. I wonder where he's at. After my thoughts were done. I found Harry was walking towards us but Lydia wasn't with him. Liam wasn't here neither. "Hey Harold" We all said "hey guys" Harry said back to us. "Hey have you guys seen Lydia today" Harry asks "nope" we all said back to Harry. We see Liam pull up and park.he walk to the other side of the car. He opened the door. We seen Lydia come out. I seen Harry a little mad. "Hey guys" Lydia said "hey" we said back to her. "Where were you this morning I was worried about you" Harry said to Lydia "I was with Liam" Lydia said. I have to be honest that surprised me. "Since when do you and Liam hangout" Harry said to Lydia. He sounded a little harsh to her. "Ever since last night" Lydia said back to him. I wasn't expecting that answer from her. "Wait you were with him last night" Harry said. He grabbed her wrist to hard. "Harry mate calm down" Liam's said. We were a little to worried and we knew Harry liked her and Liam to. "Yes why does that bother you to much" Lydia said to Harry  " you know why" Harry said back to her "yeah and if you care to know so much I was with him last night because my mother's new abusive boyfriend hit me and called me a bitch" Lydia said to Harry. Wow we were shocked with her answer. We started calling her name. I was worried now.