Chapter 6

It's Sunday  morning. I don't have school till tomorrow. I'm pretty scared because  I don't know  if the people are nice or mean.  Today me and my mom are gonna go shopping for our school supplies. I bought 4 binders for my four classes . Language arts,science,math, history. Basically I don't need a binder for my elective or 1 period so it's only 4 binders. I got one blue, one green, one pink and one purple. I got matching notebooks and composition notebooks same color. I bought mechanical pencils. Pens, highlighters of different colors and erasers of different colors. I already had my schedule. I'm not in any after school club. I just hope school over here is the same as it was in California. Nice going and really easy. "Lydia!" My mom calls me and snaps me out of my thoughts "Lydia!" She calls again "yes mom!" I yell back at here "come eat dinner" my mom says "okay. I'm coming"I say. I run downstairs and into the kitchen. She made pasta for dinner. It look so good. "Wow mom this looks good" I say "thank you sweat heart and I know right" she say back. We both laugh. " you know mom this is exactly what we needed a good change. It was time  for one." I say to my mom " yeah sweetheart it was a good change" she says back to me. I don't reply I just smile and stuff my face with food.  I get done eating my pasta that my mom made " wow mom that was good" i say to my mom "thank you sweet heart" my mom says. I go to check the time and it's 10:39. Wow time flew by so fast. " well mom Im gonna take a shower and go to bed" I say "thank you again for dinner"  I thank my mom and kiss her on the cheek. I get my cloths head into the shower. The warm/hot water made my body feel so good. I get out of the shower. I put my clothes on. I walk in my moms room she is laying in bed. "Goodnight mom love you" i say  " goodnight sweetheart love you too" She days back. I go to my room get my clothes ready for tomorrow. I'm wearing that pink crop top and black skirt I bought form the store. I'm wearing it with my new white converse I bought. That will make a cute outfit. I set it on the edge of my bed. I shut my light off and go to sleep.
    * the next morning*
I wake up to my alarm going off at 6:30. I jump  in the shower. I put on my makeup. I do my hair. I put on my outfit. Thank god I was done. "Lydia!" My mom says "Lydia!" She calls out again " coming!" I yell back at her. I grab my backpack, my phone and my schedule. "Yes mom" i say. She turns around "wow sweetheart you look gorgeous" she says smiling at me "thank you" i say smiling back at her. "I made you pancakes" she say " thank you mom" i say and go to the kitchen. I sit down and pour syrup  on my pancakes. I start eating my pancakes. I feel more nervous than ever. I get done eating " so sweetheart are you ready to go?" My mom asks " yeah I'm just nervous" i say " that's fine honey" my mom says " yeah" I say smiling. "Well then let's go" my mom says. I put my plate in the sink. I grab my backpack and my phone. I get into the car. " sweetheart your going to do fine. You will have all the boys drooling at your feet when they see how you dressed today" she says smiling. I laugh but manage to say " thank you mom". We arrived at the school and it was bigger than I pictured it be. I tell my mom I love her and she drives off. I'm so nervous. I see people stare and smile at me. I look around to see Harry standing with a group of guys but before he seen me I turned.