Chapter 82

We pull into the parking lot off the mall. I park our car. I open up our door. The boys exit the car. I lock the car once they do. Harry intwines our fingers together. We step our foot in the mall. "Hey your the girl that was here the other day right?" A boy says "yeah that's right" I say "are you gonna sing for us again" he asks "um may I ask your name" I say "Jason" the boy says "well Jason I think I might sing for all you guys today" I say "it depends" I say again "well I'll see you later than" the boy says "bye" I say. I take a deep breathe. "You alright" Liam asks "yeah I'm fine" I say. We walk through the mall today. We stop where the microphones are set up. "Should I" i say "yeah you should" Niall says "okay but what song" I say "umm" Louis says "dust in the wind" Harry says "alrighty" I say. I walk towards the familiar boy. "Hey" I say "hey you ready for another day of singing" he says "yeah" I say "what song" he says "dust in the wind" I say. He shakes his head. The song starts to play. I take a deep breathe.

I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moments gone
All my dreams pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind

The boy joins me

Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind
Oh,ho,ho

The instruments play

Now,don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away
And all your money won't another minute buy
Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind
Dust in the wind
Everything is dust In the wind
Everything is dust in the wind

The song finishes playing. I see the guys holding on to each other. The crowd starts to cheer. "One more song. Who's ready" I say. The crowd cheers. "California dreaming" I say. He smiles. The song starts to play.

All the leaves are brown (all the leaves are brown)
And the sky is grey(and the sky is grey)
I've been for a walk(I've been for a walk)
On a winters day (on a winters day)
I'd be safe and warm ( I'd be safe and warm)
If I was in L.A. (if I was in L.A.)

California dreamin(California dreamin)
On such a winters day

Stopped into a church
I passed along the way
Well, I got down on my knees (got down on my knees)
And I pretend to pray (I pretend to pray)
You know the preacher like the cold (preacher like the cold)
He knows I'm gonna stay (knows I'm gonna stay)

California dreamin (California dreamin)
On such a winters day

The instrument plays

All the leaves are brown (all the leaves are brown)
And the sky is grey(and the sky is grey)
I've been for a walk(I've been for a walk)
On a winters day (on a winters day)
If I didn't tell her (I'd I didn't tell her)
I could leave today (I could leave today)

California dreamin (California dreamin)
On such a winters day(California dreamin)
On such a winters day (California dreamin)

Surprisingly the crowd sang with me. The guys almost fall to the floor because of them holding on to each other. I laugh. "Thank you" I say to the boy "your welcome" he says. I walk towards the boys. They tackle me with a hug. "Wow you did good" Someone says. I turn around. Jason. "Thank you" I say "um I'll see you" I say "bye" he says "bye" I say. I hold Harry hand. "I'm hungry" Niall says "who's not" I say. We order our food. "This was good" I say "mhm" Niall says "amazing" Liam says "delicious" Harry says. "We should start heading home now" Harry says "alright" I say. I hand Liam his keys. We walk to the car. I sit in the back. I rest my head on Louis shoulder. Liam starts the car. We start to drive back to the house. Liam pulls into the parking lot. He stops the car. I get out of the car. "Hey Lydia are you
Okay" Liam asks "yeah I'm fine" I say. We walk into the house. My eyes land on zayn. He's been quit all day. He looks emotionless. "Hey love are you okay" I say to zayn. He looks up at me. He stands up. He grabs my hand. We walk upstairs. "Zayn are you okay" I say "zayn" I say "babe answer me your scaring me" I say "Lydia there was someone there at the mall. Looked like um he had a gun in his hand. But he was watching you" zayn says "okay love but we're not there anymore so I'm safe" I say "don't worry okay" I say. He gives me a hug. I honestly don't want to let him go at the moment. He's so fragile. Looks like he wants to break down and cry. I grab his hand and we walk downstairs. "Hey zayn you alright mate" Niall asks "um yeah" zayn says. He gives me a kiss on the cheek. I smile at him. "I'm fine don't worry" I whisper in his ear "okay" he whispers back. He goes sits down next to the guys. I sit on Harry lap. His arms around my waist. I move around a little. "No don't do that" Harry says. I move around and that's what I know he meant. Boner. I laugh out loud. "Babe it's not funny" Harry says "oh yeah it is" I say laughing. I give him a kiss on the cheek. "You should go get ready" Harry says "wear something pretty" Harry says "okay" I say. I stand up. "Hey zayn, Louis. Help me get ready" I say "okay" they say. They stand up. We walk up to the room. "Okay so what dress" Louis says "um the pink one I'm wearing the red one for my birthday" I say "ooh okay" zayn says. Zayn walks to the bathroom getting the hot water running. "It's all set" zayn says. I smile at him.I walk into the bathroom. I strip down. I walk into the nice warm water. Feels good against my tens skin.