Chapter 22

Lydia's POV
I called Karen. Liam's mom. I didn't want to be at school today with what happened between. Liam, Harry and I. I just didn't want to be there in general. So I called her
"Hey Karen can you come pick me up" I asked "yeah sure honey" she said. A couple minutes later she pulled up in the drive way. "Thank you Karen for picking me up" I Said "Your welcome honey but what happened that you wanted me to pick you up" she asked  "Well Harry got mad at me because I was with Liam but he didn't know what happened that I was with Liam" I said "it's just drama and I don't need that when I have my crazy mom and her abusive boyfriend" I said. I started to cry. " oh sweetheart everything is gonna be fine. Your mom ain't going to get near you at all. Not when I'm here" Karen said "thank you mom" I said. This time I meant the word. I wasn't scared calling her mom because she actually treated me like her own daughter. We pulled up to the house. "Thank you again for the ride back home" I told Karen "anytime sweetheart now come inside" she said. I went up to the guest room which was actually my room now. I changed out of my clothes through on a tang top and some shorts and a hoodie or sweater. It was basically almost time for school to be over.

The boys POV
Harry: I haven't seen Lydia at all today not even in any classes. "Hey li can I ride with you after school?" I asked Liam "yeah sure Harold" Liam said. I wasn't mad at them at all I was just shocked that she was with Liam and I can tell Liam likes her to. But I'm worried about Lydia more than anything right now. I just hope she's safe.

Liam: after Lydia ran off I was worried. She didn't show up to any of her classes. "Hey do you know where Lydia is?" I asked Niall "no I haven't seen her and I'm worried about her" Niall said "yeah me too" I said back to him. Harry walked up to me. I thought he was gonna punch me or something " Hey  li can I have a ride with you after school?" Harry asked "yeah sure Harold" I said back to him. He wasn't mad at me or anything because at this point we are worried about Lydia. I am worried about her.

Louis: after hearing all the stuff with Lydia and her mom and her moms abusive boyfriend, I was worried. I didn't see Lydia show up to the classes I had with her. I was scared. What if she killed herself? What if she got kidnaped? What if she ran away?. A lot of thoughts were coming in my head. I'm worried and scared for her. I just hope she's safe.

Niall: I havent seen Lydia today. She's my best friend and understands me now I'm just scared. What if something happened to here I don't think I'd be able to live without her. I care to much to live without her. I'm proud to call her family to me and the boys. We love her to much. I just hope she's safe and not injured because I would be hurt if I found her in some type of way.

Zayn: Lydia isn't that type of girl to just run off somewhere. I just hope whatever is going on with her she gets through it. I'm here for her always and Niall would be hurt if  something happens to her. Harry would die himself if anything. Liam would blame himself and Louis would just not smile anymore and I would lock myself in a room if something happens. I wasn't expecting that from her today though. I'm sorry for her. I just hope we find her and that she is safe.

Lydia's POV
I'm over here at home. Not my moms home but  Karen's home. I'm safe. School is over so Liam should be on his way here. I'm fine. I cried all day but I'm fine. There was a nock on the door. Karen went to go answer it. I was in the bathroom. "Hey boys" Karen said. Boys wait I was just hoping Liam was by himself. "Hi" a couple voices were heard "hi mom" Liam's voice was heard. I heard foot steps coming. I ran into my room. There was a nock at the door. My eyes were red and puffy from crying I was just hoping the boys wouldn't notice. The knock was heard again. "Come in" I said. Five boys came walking in. "Hey" they all said "hey" I said back. Voice was harass from crying. "I'm sorry" Harry said "don't be" I said. I stood up from the bed and walked to the window. "There's nothing you can do about it Harry okay. Just leave it" I said "no" Harry said "just leave it" I raised my voice a little more. I can't handle it right now. I turned around. I was still crying. "I can't leave it Lydia. I hurt you and I hurt you bad" Harry said. He walked towards me. I backed up. "Why'd you back up" Harry said "because we need to be distant right now" I said. I'm trying so hard to not let my feeling get in the way right now. "Lydia please" Harry said "please what Harry" I said "let me touch you. Let me hold you" Harry said "not now" I told Harry. Gosh it's so hard trying to stay mad at him. He's just bad for my health. "How are you feeling Lydia" Louis asked "I'm perfectly fine" I said to Louis "bullshit" Niall said "bullshit what Niall" I said "Your not fine" niall said "I am...I really am" I said to him "Let's go" Liam said. He was talking to the guys. I went to go sit back on the bed. I started crying again. "Why are you crying?" Zayn said "it's hard not to" I told him. "Well leave now" Liam said "okay" I said. "I'm sorry" Harry said before he left. The door shut. That was my braking point. I slipped on my shoes. I ran downstairs. I opened the door and ran out. "Lydia!" The guys started calling me. I just need air. I need to let it go. I heard foot steps.