Chapter 7

Harry's POV
I woke up this morning at 6:30. I went to take a shower. I styled my hair and I'm wearing a plain white T shirt with black tight skinny jeans. With my Chelsea boots. I went down stairs. I couldn't find my mom. But then I heard the door open up and she had nandos. Niall would be so jealous right now. "Hi sweetheart" my mom says " hi mom hey thank you for the food" I say "your welcome love" she says back. " are you ready for school?" She asks " yes I am ready" i say "oh by the way you look really handsome" she say " thank you mum" I say. I get done eating,grab my backpack and my phone and my car keys. " have a good day honey" my mom says "thank you and I for sure will" I say and give my mom a kiss on the cheek before heading out. I start the car and drive on my way to school. I get to school and see Liam,Louis,Niall and zayn wait for me. "Hey guys" i say to the boys " hey Harry" they all say. " so how'd it work with the girl" they ask " I haven't talked to her yet" I say "oh" they all say. " so what are you planing on doing guys" I ask them " we are gonna have you invite Lydia so we can meet her" they boys say. I don't say anything. " o-oh" i manage to say. The boys smile until I hear zayn say " omg that girl is so hot. Yo she could be mine man. Look at her she looks so sexy" zayn says. I turn around to see the girl that I have fallen In love with look so sexy. " omg. That skirt is hot on her man" Niall says. " let me hit her up" Louis says. " wow she's gorgeous and really sexy" Liam says. I turn back around and look at the boys. Then turn around and shouts "Lydia!" i shout " Lydia!" I shout again.

Lydia's POV
I seen Harry. I didn't make eye contact with him but I heard him shout my name. I started walking toward Harry and the group of guys he was with. " hi" I say " hi" Harry says back. I can see the guys staring at me, with there mouths open. "Hey guys , this is Lydia" Harry says "hi Lydia it nice to finally meet you. Harry has told us lot about you" one of the boys says. " let me introduce my self, I'm Liam" Liam says "your really pretty love. I'm Louis" louis says. "That's a nice body you have. I'm joking. Hi I'm niall" Niall says "you could be mine. Hi I'm zayn" zayn says. " it's nice to meet you guys" I say. " so me and the boys would like you to join us after school for a little get together at Liam's" Harry says " um.. okay sure but I have to ask my mom" i say " okay love just let us know" Louis says. "You guys are sweet gentlemen" I say with a smile. " wow Harry you weren't lying when you said she had a cute smile" Niall says " thank you" i say to both Niall and Harry. " what's your first period class?" Harry asks "history" i say " no way you have class with me, Niall and Liam" Harry says. " nice" i say. I can't lie when I say he doesn't have the hottest and sexiest accent. They all do. But I'm attracted to Harry more. " do you wanna go to class now or" Niall asks " I was gonna go to my locker first" i say "okay we will go with you" Harry says. "See you guys later" Harry says to zayn and Louis. "See you" they say.

Louis POV
We seen Harry come out of his car so we waited for him. "Hey guys" Harry says " hey Harry" we all say "so how'd it work with the girl?" We ask " I haven't talked to her yet" Harry says "oh" we all say "so what are you planning on doing guys" Harry asks "we are gonna have you invite Lydia so we can meet her" we all say "o-oh" Harry manages to say. We smile until we here zayn say "omg that girl is so hot. Yo she could be mine man. Look at her she looks sexy" zayn says. I see Harry turn around then his face falls. "Omg. That skirt is hot on her man" I hear Niall say. I finally speak and say " let me hit her up" I say " wow she's gorgeous and really sexy" Liam says. Harry turns back around and looks at us. Then turns around and shouts "Lydia!" But she doesn't answer "Lydia!" He shouts again. My mouth drops because we didn't know that was Lydia and if I'm being honest. Lydia is hot.