Chapter 98

[me]
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted I fell right through the cracks and now I'm trying to get back

[louis]
Before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my best-est
And nothings gonna stop me but divine intervention. I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

[all]
But I won't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait, im yours

Mmmmmmmm

[zayn]
Well open up your mind and see like me open up your plans and damn your free look into your heart and you'll find love love love love

[niall]
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing we are just one big family

[liam]
And it's our god-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

[harry]
So I won't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate our time is short this is our fate, I'm yours
D-d do do you, but do you, d-d-d do But
Do you want come on scotch on over closer dear and I will nibble your ear

Harry comes up from behind and nibbles my ear making me let out a giggle

[me]
I've been spending way to long
checking my tongue in the mirror and bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer but my breathe fogged up the glass and so I drew a new face and I laughed

[louis]
I guess what I been saying is there ain't no better reason to rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons it's what we aim to do our name is our virtue

[all]
But I won't hesitate no more,no more it cannot wait I'm yours

[niall] Well open up your mind and see like me

[zayn]
Open up your plans and damn your free

[liam]
Look into your heart and you'll find the sky is yours

[harry]
So please don't please don't please don't there's no need to complicate

[me]
Cause our time is short

[louis & zayn]
This,oh this,this is our fate

[all]
I'm yours

The song gets done. I open my eyes and everybody is staring at me with shocked eyes. I smile. Then they break out into cheers and claps. The boys come up and give me a hug. "You did so good" Liam says "yeah no,you guys did" I say with a smile. "Omg!" I hear someone scream. I jump at the sudden outburst. "Woah,hey you alright?" Liam asks. I look at him. "Yeah..I'm fine" I say. I smile at them and walk away. I step down from the stage. "Omg!!" I hear someone scream..I jump slightly. My heart starts racing a bit..I start to feel hot.. and dizzy...I take a seat in one of the chairs next to me. I take a deep breathe. I stand up and walk in the house and to the bathroom. I wet a towel  and put it on my neck. After a couple minutes I put the towel in the hamper and walk downstairs. I reach the bottom and all of as sudden a strong pain shoots across my stomach... I fall on the couch. I let out a whimper.. "Harry" I whisper "Harry!" I yell this time.. "Harry!!" I yell again. This time I hear foot steps...I breathe in and out. "What's wrong!?" I hear someone yell...I jump at the sudden outburst... "fuck I didn't mean to scare you" the voice says but it doesn't sound like Harry. I look up.. I don't recognize the person.. "can you get my boyfriend please" I say "who's your boyfriend?" The person responds back. I look out the window..I find Harry with the guys.. "over there" I point to the group of guys..the boy turns around "alright I'll go get em" the boys says "by the way my name is Alejandro"Alejandro says "thank you Alejandro" I say "no problem now let me go get your boyfriend"he says.. this time the pain stopped. Still hurts to breathe a bit tho.. "hey..is everything alright" I hear a voice say..I look up..I lock eyes with all the boys.. "if everything was okay I wouldn't have someone go get you guys!" I say. I stand up and walk to the front door. Still holding my stomach. I take a breathe of fresh air. "I'm sorry" I hear Harry say "no..it's okay..I shouldn't have snapped like that" I say. I turn to look at him. He looks sad. "Hey..look at me" I say. He looks at me. His eyes glossy. "I really am sorry" I say. He grabs my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. Then he attacks me with a bunch of kisses. Making me laugh. "I love you!" He screams laughing. "I love you!!" I scream laughing at him. "Now..let's go enjoy this night..we have so much more to do" he says winking at me. I smile at him and grab his hand. We walk to the back. "I'm sorry if we got you mad" the boys say "no..you didn't get me mad" I say smiling. I give them all a hug. "Hey Lydia!!" I hear someone scream. I jump at the sudden action. My heart starts to race. I grab Harry's arm tighter. "Breathe" I hear him whisper in my ear. I lock eyes with him. I feel someone grab my shoulder. I scream. I turn around. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you" Anne says "no..no..it's fine" I say..laughing it off a little. "We just wanted to say..we were gonna start singing happy birthday" Anne says "okay" I say.. I smile at her. She walks away. I take a deep breathe. "Are you sure your okay?" Liam asks. I look at him. "Can we talk about it later" I say. They shake their heads in agreement. "Thank you" I say. We walk to the stage. I sit in the front on the floor. "Excuse me ladies and gentlemen" I hear Louis say "if you don't mind we are gonna start" zayn says "singing" Liam says "happy" Niall says "birthday to this beautiful human being right here" Harry says. He grabs my hand and helps me up. That walk me to this white table. They put a blind fold o we my eyes. "Oh no...another one" I say "don't be such a baby" Louis says. I giggle. "You sound so cute when you laugh" I hear Harry say. He grabs my waist. "Now aren't you guys just adorable" I hear Gemma says "thank you" I say. Harry tightens his grip around me. "Okay ready" Niall says "sure" I say. I feel Harry by my ear. "I got you" I hear him whisper. He take the blind fold off my face. I open my eyes. Everyone standing around me.

Hope you like it!