Chapter 42

I went to my locker. "Wow I wasn't expecting that" zayn said "lol yeah I know" I said. Harry walked towards us. He wrapped his arms around my waist. A couple heads turned and I glared at them. They turned back around. "I'm so sick of people staring" I said "let them Stair babe" Harry said. I turned around and gave him a kiss. I grabbed my binder for history and a pencil. Harry grabbed my hand.  "Okay zayn I'll see you later yeah" I said "yeah. See you later Lydia" he said back "bye" I said. He gave me a smile and walked away. We went to meet up with my brothers. Niall and Liam. Mine and Harry's hands still intertwined. "Hey" I said "hey sis" the boy that said "you guys ready to go to class" Harry asked "yeah" they both answered "Let's go" I said. We started walking to history. I sat down Harry in the left of me and Liam on the right and Niall on the right of Liam. I looked up when I seen Adam look at me with a smirk on his face. "You look hot babe" Adam said. I glared at him and rolled my eyes. That's all he said. "Okay class so we're gonna be watching a movie today" the teacher announces "the movie is titanic yes some of you may have seen the movie but I will be skipping the part of the two expressing their selfs to each other" she says again "that's my favorite movie" Harry says "really" I say "yeah" he says "kinda like us " he says again. I can't help but smile like a child at him. " the teacher didn't even give us questions to answer" I said "yeah I know" Liam says in a confused tone the teacher started playing the movie. We sat there and watched it. Harry still holding my hand. when he holds me, kisses me or grabbed my hand I feel like home. I feel protected. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang. I was on my way to my locker. I got stoped when Harry was talking to this girl and the girl was touching him all over. I walked away. Obviously Harry not caring about my presence.

* next class* math

I seen Niall and Liam talking to zayn and Louis. I walked to my locker. I grabbed my math binder. "Hey" I said trying not to sound sad. "Hey what's up" Louis said "nothing" I said. I looked down to the floor. "You ready to go to class" I asked them "yeah let's go" zayn and Louis said "bye brother love you and see you at lunch" I said "yeah and love you to" they said. I walked the boys followed with. "Lydia you don't look okay" zayn said "it's Harry" I said "what about him" Louis says "it's just like we were having a good time and all until Harry and I got stopped when this girl started talking to him and touching him and obviously Harry didn't care thatvI was gone" I said "I swear that guy has to get his head at of his ass"Louis said. I laughed at him. Zayn just looked at me. After that text. I couldn't stop thinking about it but it seems like I'm not the only one. We got into class. "Okay class so today you will be answering math questions and doing your homework" she said. She started hounding out the paper with questions. "You guys can get started" she said. I grabbed my pencil. I looked at the sheet it was just normal addition,subtraction, multiplication and division. I got done with my work. I walked to the teacher and turned it in "thank you Mrs rose" she said. I smiled at her. I started my homework. I got done with my homework. Louis and zayn got done with the paper. They got up and turned it in. "Thank you mr. Malik" she said "thank you mr. Tomlinson" she said to Louis. They came to sit back down. They started there homework and got done to. We started laughing and telling jokes.