Chapter 40 part 2 of chapter 39

Zayn's POV
All of us boys yelled at Harry for talking to Lydia like that. Lydia has been through a lot more pain. Harry didn't need to put her through anymore. I wanted to hit him straight in the face. I don't know what it is. I guess I'm jelouse of Harry dating Lydia. I mean Lydia is attractive, sweet, nice, sexy, loving, caring, makes me smile and laugh when no one can. I guess they were auguring in the kitchen because I heard Harry yell. "I'll be right back guys" and then I walked in to the kitchen  seeing Lydia cry. "Wtf Harry we said apologize not make it worse dumb ass" I said. Lydia looked at me. "It's okay zayn" she said. It wasn't okay. "Harry" she said. Harry looked up at her. She smiled at me and I walked out. They were still talking in there. I was stuck to my thoughts. They walked out the kitchen and to the living room were we were. "You okay now" I asked her "yeah I'm fine" she said. "I love you guys very much" she said "we love you to" we all said to her. I still looked at her while she was looking and laughing and talking to the guys. I wanted to talk to her but In a separate room but I didn't. I decided I'll text her later. We spent the entire day with each other until it was time to go.  " I love you goodbye" we all said "I love you too, goodbye and have a goodnight" she said back to all of us. "Hey zayn want a ride" Harry asked "no I'm good but I'll see you guys tomorrow. Goodnight" I said. I just needed Time to myself. Then I'll text lydia when I get home. 

Lydia's POV
Once we walk out of the kitchen and to the guys. They pick up conversation but not about the fight me and Harry had. I look over at zayn who's stuck in thought. I wonder what he thinking about. We spent the entire day together. Until we had to say goodbye.  "I love you goodbye" they all said "I love you too, Goodbye, and have a goodnight" I said. I shut the door. "You alright" Liam asks "i don't know" I said truthfully to Liam. He stairs at me. "Can I ask you something" he says "yeah go ahead. I'm listening" I say "well when's your birthday" he asks "June 15" I say "nice" he says "yeah" I say. I look down at the floor. "Liam?" I say "yeah" he says back "remember, when you guys first asked me why I moved here" I say "yeah. I remember" he says "well remember when I said there was only one way to escape from the pain" I say "yeah I remember" he says " and remember when you asked if it was cutting" I says " yeah" he says "well that was the only way I escaped and it's not just one cut" I say "what do you mean it's not just one cut" he says " there's like 10 well now there's 12" I say. I showed him my wrist. There was Cuts going from the bottom of we're my palm is to the end of my wrist. The cuts are pretty big. And sorta deep. "Lydia I'm sorry" he says "don't be" I say "nun of this is your fault" I say. He gives me a hug and a kiss. " well the guys were there to maybe we should tell them next time" he says "yeah" I say. We heard footsteps. " oh hey guys" Niall says "I came down to give you a hug and kiss goodnight" he says "oh well goodnight" me and Liam both say. We gave him and hug and kiss goodnight. "Well I'm gonna go to bed to" Liam says "alright then. Love you goodnight" I say. He gives me a hug and kiss goodnight. After a while I walk upstairs. I change into a tang-top and some shorts. I put my phone on the charger. I walk downstairs. I shut off the TV off. I lock the door. Close the blinds and lock the windows. I shut off the living room light and lamp. I go to the kitchen pour myself some water. I shut the light off and grab my cup and walk upstairs. I walked in just in time because my phone was vibe-rating. I shut my door. It was a text from Zayn.

"Hey beautiful" zayn text reads

"Hey Malik" I say

"So I really didn't like the way Harry talked to you back there. I hate seeing you cry Lydia. By the way I love you and I don't want you to get hurt. I'll see you tomorrow at school. Love you goodnight. Sleep tight" zayn text says .

"Thank you and will do Malik. See you at school tomorrow. I love you very much. I don't know what I would do if you guys weren't here to help me through this rough time. Love you, sleep tight and goodnight" I text back

"Love you more and goodnight" he texts back

"Love ya" I text back

I grabbed my charger from the floor. Plugged in it's in and charged my phone. I went to pick out my black skirt and my pink crop top I wore on the first day with my white converse. I figured I'd wear it tomorrow. I set it down to the side and closed my closet door. I went to give my mom a kiss. She was sleeping peacefully in her bed. I shut her lamp off and shut her door. I went to Niall's room. He was asleep. I locked his windows and shut his light off and shut his door. I went to Liam and he was asleep. I locked his window and shut his lamp off and shut his door. I went back to my moms room and locked her windows, shut her door. I wonder why they forgot to shut off there lights. I went back to my room. Locked my windows and shut my light off. I took a drink of my water and got under my covers. I smiled to myself thinking about my family. I closed my eyes. Just like that I went to sleep peacefully not having to worry about anything happening to my family.