Chapter 75

I wake up the boys still asleep. I walk up to the room. I grab my backpack. I grab a balloon out. I walk back downstairs. The boys start to wake up. I walk to the kitchen and fill up the balloon with water. I tie it up. I grab a toothpick. The boys walk to the kitchen. "What are you doing" someone says I turn around and it's Louis. I look at him. "Well" I say. I lift up my hands. "I'm not doing anything" I say as I pop the balloon and water falls on louis. I laugh so hard as followed by the rest of the boys. I run out of the kitchen. Laughing so hard. "Damnit Lydia!!" Louis screams. He runs out of the kitchen. He runs after me. I trip over someone's leg. I get back up. Louis catches me. "I'm all wet Lydia!" He screams "I bet" I say. The boys start laughing. I look at Louis. He looks at me. I smile at him. He lets his grip go. "Thank you" I say "your welcome" he says. I sit down on the couch. Harry sits beside me. "I'm not going to school tomorrow. Sorry but if I go I would bet someone's ass" I say "neither are we" Harry says. I grab the remote and put the tv on. I click through the Chanel's. Nothing on. I shut it off. "I'm Bored" I say "let's go have some fun" zayn says "we're are we gonna go"I say "well we can walk around at the mall" Louis says "I'm in" We all say. I go to my room and grab my phone. We all get into Liam's car. We start to drive. we pull into the drive way. We walk around. There is this kid singing. "You should go Lydia" Louis says "he's singing alone" zayn says "yeah no way I never sang in front of a lot of people before" I say "well try" Harry says "okay" I say. I walk up to the kid. "use somebody" I say "sure" he says. He grabs the microphone and hands it to me. The music start to play I take a deep breathe.

I've been roaming around
Always looking down at all I see
Painted faces, fill the places I can't reach.

The group around us gets bigger

You know that I could use somebody
You know that I can use somebody

Someone like you, and all you know, and how you speak
Countless lovers under cover of the street

You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

Off in the night, while you live it up, I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shape the poet and the beat

I hope it's gonna make you notice

Someone like me
Someone like me
Someone like me, somebody

The boy plays the guitar

Someone like you, somebody

I've been roaming around,
Always looking down at all I see

The music end. The cheers are loud. "Okay I have one more song to sing" I say. I walk to the boy. "Wonderwall" i say. He shakes his head. The music starts playing. I take a deep breathe.

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do, about you now

Backbeat, the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the light that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how