Chapter 56

As I'm half asleep and half awake I feel little kisses on my cheek and neck. I open my eyes all the way. "You know that feels comfortable" I say "and relaxing" I say again. I turn around and  look at Harry. "Why'd you move" he says "I just wanted to kiss you" I say to him. He smiles at me and I smile back. He has a smirk on his face. I wonder what he gonna do other than give me a kiss. He starts to lean. I stay were I am. " can I kiss you" he says "yeah"I say. He smashed his lips against mine. Hungry for me. "Okay.harry." I say between kisses "hmm" he says back. I move my lips from his to talk which was a bad  idea. He starts kissing my neck. "Harry I said a kiss not let's have sex" I say.   He reaches my sweet spot. I moan in enjoyment. "Harry babe lets go downstairs" I say. He looks up at me. Gives me a kiss on the lips. He lays next to me. A knock is heared at the door. "Come in" i say "hey sis we just wanted to see if you guys were awake" Liam says "yeah I just woke up" I say. I smile at him and he smiles back. "Well I'll see you guys downstairs" Liam says "alright sounds good" I say. He closes the door. I turn my head towards Harry. I smile at him and get up. I go grab some black ripped jeans and my pink long sleeved crop top. I  make my way to the door. "Your not gonna change in here" Harry says. He smiling. I know that because I can hear the way he talks. "No baby I'm gonna go to the bathroom and change" I say. I smile at him and walk out of my room. I walk to the bathroom. I twist the door nob and walk in. I slip off my shorts and put on my black ripped jean pants. I then slip off my shirt and put on my pink long sleeved crop top. I pick up my clothes and walk to my room. I open up my door. I through my clothes into the hamper. I look to my bed were I though I saw Harry sitting when I walked in. "Harry!" I call out. I get no answer. "Harry!" I scream again. I walk downstairs. "Harry" I say again. "I'm right here" he says "you didn't hear me calling you" I say "no" he says. I shake my head as if I'm saying 'oh' but I'm not. "Lydia come take your pill" Niall says "okay" I say. I walk to the kitchen my water and pill  waiting. "Thank you" I say. I take my pill. I walk back to the living room. I sit on the couch. Harry Come sits beside me. "Lydia are you okay, you look like you seen a ghost" Niall asks "yeah I'm fine" I say. I smile at him. Harry sits by me. He puts his arm around me. Holds me tight. I take a deep breathe. "Are you sure your okay?" He asks "no I walked into my room after I got done getting dressed and I thought I saw you in my bed but you weren't there" I say "Harry you weren't there" I say again "it's okay. I'm here now. Don't worry about anything. Nothing will happen to you as long as I live" he says "I love you" I say "I love you" he says. I give him a hug. Me and the boys are just sitting down and watching a move. There's a knock  heard at the door. "I'll get it" I say. I get up  from the couch and make my way to the door. I answer the door but before I look at who it is I'm tackled in a group hug. "Can't breath" I say "sorry" someone says. I look up and it's Louis and zayn. "I missed you" zayn says "I missed you to" I say to zayn. He walks to the boys. "Hey Lydia can we talk" Louis says "yeah sure" I say. I walk up the stairs and to my room, Louis fallows behind. "What did you wanna talk about" I say walking to sit on my bed. I sit down. "I'm just im really sorry about yesterday" he says "it's okay it wasn't your fault" I say "but if I wasn't there to help you. You could have died" he says "I'm here now" I say "Lydia you have to understand that I would have been crying everyday if you were gone" he says "the look on your face when I woke you up from your night mare. Lydia" he says starting to cry "I was worried about you" he says again "shhh please don't cry" I say "I'm sorry I hurt you like this" I say "I never meant to" I say. Tears start coming out of my eyes. Louis grabs me into a hug. " I'm sorry" I say "it's okay. Your here now so I'm okay" he says. We start crying harder than ever. "Let's go back downstairs. Yeah?" I says "yeah" he says. I grab his hand and we walk downstairs. I hear the boys laughing. We reach the bottom. "Hey there you guys are" zayn says "yeah we're here" I say. Harry's yes flicker to our hands. "What's going on here" he says pointing out to our  hands. I move my hand out of his grip. "Nothing" I say. "I was just calming him down" I say "by what" Harry asks "by talking" Louis says. "Nothing happened between is up there Harry so don't get mad. Obviously we were crying" Louis says "yeah I see that" he says "I was just wondering" he says "okay but don't get mad" I says "I'm not" he says. He walk towards me. He gives me a hug. I return the hug back to him "I love you" he whispers in my ear "I love you" I whisper in his ear. I walk towards the couch and sit down. There is another knock at the door. "I'll answer it" zayn says. We have our view on the door. OMG!!

(Hope you like the cliffhanger 😂)