Chapter 29

This morning I woke up to a phone call. It's Harry. "Lydia you have to get over here now!"Harry said to the phone "why what's wrong" I said "it's Niall he's having a panic attack. Me,Louis,Liam or zayn can't calm him down. He keeps screaming your name. We think you can. Come comfort him please" Harry said "I'm on my way" I said. I slipped on my shoes. I grabbed my phone and my house key. I ran out the door. I ran half a mile to Harry's house. I stopped at the door. I heard something break. I ran through the door. "What's going on" I said "Your here. I don't know what going on he's just having a panic attack" Louis said "a bad one" zayn said "a bad bad bad one" Liam said "help him please I hate seeing him like this" Harry said "Niall!" I said "Niall!" I said again. "Your here" Niall said crying "of course I'm hear. Tell me what's wrong" I said "not here in front of them" niall said "Harry wheres your room" I said "up the stairs to the left" Harry said. I grabbed Niall hand and took him upstairs. I opened the door. "What's wrong" I said to Niall "okay so I've been getting abused at my house and I don't know how to handle it and I can't tell the boys" Niall said "come stay with Liam and I. There's another guest room" I said "can you ask Liam?" He asked "of course. Just wait here" I said. I walked out the room. I was crying myself. I went down stairs. "Is he okay" the boys asked "Liam. We need to talk" I said. I walked to the kitchen. Liam fallowed behind. "Everything alright?" Liam asked "not really" I said "anyone listing" I asked "nope" Liam's said "Niall needs a place to stay so can he stay with us" I asked "yeah sure" Liam said "he might become our other brother" I said "that's fine" Liam said "so it's okay"I asked "yes" Liam said "great I'm gonna go tell him" I said. I ran back up to the room. "Hey nialler" I asked "yeah" he said. I can tell he was still crying. "Liam said it's okay" I said "you can even move in if you like" I said "I would love to" Niall said "thank you for everything you have done for me Lydia I appreciate it" niall said "your very welcome" I said "let's go back down" I said again "okay"Niall said. I grabbed his hand and walked down stairs. We reached the bottom. I went to wipe the wrest of his tears away. "What's going on here" Harry said "oh nothing I'm just confronting him like you asked"I said "are you sure because you guys are holding hands" Harry said "yes I'm sure Harry. Stop with you fucking attitude alright"I said. I let go of Niall's hand. I walked past Harry. The boys stood there in shock. "How dare you say that!" Harry said "how dare me what Harry. We aren't even dating me, you or me and Niall. You have no right telling me what to do Harry Edward styles" I said "I sure do" Harry said "you sure in hell don't. Your lucky you have your mom and that you didn't get abused by your parent Harry. You have the most perfect fucking life" I said. The boys stood there. " whatever Lydia but your not innocent. Maybe you deserved it. Maybe you are a stupid bitch" Harry said. I cried harder then before at this point. "Don't talk to my sister like that Harry. Fucking apologize" Liam said "Don't you dare say that to me" I said "Lydia I'm sorry" Harry said "it's okay" I said "god no it's not. It's my fault I said this to you" Harry said " Harry it's okay really" i said "Liam, Niall Let's go home yeah?" I said "yeah let's go home" liam said. I grabbed my phone. "Goodbye everyone" I said. The boys were still giving there goodbyes. I walked out the house and to Liam's car. "Okay we have to stop at Niall's" liam said "alright" I said. The ride was nice and quit. we pulled up to Niall's . " Hey is it okay if I move in today" Niall asked "yeah" me and Liam both answered. "Thanks" Niall said. Niall got out of the car. He packed all his things. "Okay let's go"liam said "let's go" me and Niall both answered. We reached our house. I stepped out the car. I helped Niall with his things. "Okay nialler here is your room" I said "thank you Lydia" Niall said "you very welcome brother" I said. He smiled at me. He gave me a hug. "Make yourself at home. I'll be downstairs if you need me" I said "alright sounds good" niall said. I walked out the door. "What were you gonna tell me?" Liam said "oh yeah right" I said.

(I hope you guys liked this chapter. Yes it sad because it's baby Niall. Vote and comment please. I love you guys 💕❤️)