Chapter 52

After I shut the door behind me. I'm tackled in a big group hug by my two amazing brothers. "Guys can't breath" I say "sorry" they say. They finally let go of me. "You okay?" Liam asked "yeah I am. I'm really thankful for everything you've done" I say. I see Niall with his head down. "Look at me" I say to Niall. He turns his head my way. Tears daring to come out of his eyes. "Please don't cry" I say. "I'm honestly fine okay. I'm not going anywhere. Yess Louis is an ass a mind hurt my arm but I'm fine. I love both of you guys very much."I say "we love you to Lydia" they both say. "I'm tired" I say "yeah me to" Liam's says "me three" Niall says. I laugh at there goofy ness. "Before you go to bed Lydia come take your medicine"Liam says. "Okay" I say. I walk to the kitchen. Grab a cup of water and take my medicine. "Thank you guys. I love you goodnight" I say "love you to and goodnight Lydia" they both say. I walk up the stairs and to my room. I grab some shorts that you sleep in. That barley show your but, but also do. I also grab a crop too that barley shows my belly button. I change in that. I feel comfortable. As I'm getting myself ready for bed. My phone goes off. I'm expecting it to be Harry but it's wasn't to my surprise it was Louis.

Louis: hey gorgeous just wanted to say I'm sorry for hurting your arm. I will see you tomorrow. Love you goodnight

Me: it's okay Louis and I love you to goodnight.

I was surprised by Louis that he texted me because he never does. I'm surprised he called me gorgeous. I shut off my phone put it on my charger. I go open my door. I walk down to the living room. I shut off the tv and lock the window and the door. I walk to my moms room. She's peacefully sleeping in her bed. I give her a kiss on her forehead. I shut off her lamp and lock her window. I shut her door and walk to Liam's room. I lock his window and shut off his light and shut his door. I walk down to Niall room. He's peacefully sleeping in his bed. I lock his window,shut off his light and close his door. I make my way up to my room. I make sure my phone is put on the charger. I grab a piece of paper. I Wright down on it.

"Hey I don't think I'm gonna go to school for the rest of the week. I love you guys. I'll be resting here. Love you all so very much. Xoxo Lydia"

I get done writing the letter. I grab a piece of tape out of my drawer. I go to the kitchen and tape it on the fridge. I'm starting to get tired so I walk back up to my room. I shut off my light. I make sure my window is locked. I shut my door. I get into bed not having to worry about a thing. My friends are asleep and safe at home as well as my boyfriend. My mom and my brothers are peacefully sleeping to. Today has been a crazy day with Adam,Harry,me and the hospital. I lay there thinking about how luck I am. I love these people with all my heart. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them to protect me and love me. I fall asleep peacefully.