Chapter 45

Zayn's POV
I can't believe Harry had the fucking guts to kiss some stupid bitch who wasnt even his girlfriend. I want to hit that asshole straight in the face. I mean c'mon Lydia doesnt deserve to get treated like that. She has been through a lot. Now she has to go through something with Harry. I don't think so. Lydia is the most sweetest and caring person ever. I love her. We all do. I don't know what I'm supposed to do or say. I just want my babygirl to be happy. Harry doesn't deserve a nice and caring girl like Lydia. She's to good. To nice. To sweet. To pretty. To sexy. To gorgeous. Lydia means a lot to me. I don't know what I would do. If Lydia is dead I don't know how I'm suppose to take care of myself,the boys and mostly Niall. Lydia is Niall's best friend. Niall would take it the hardest. Harry will beat himself up everyday. He really doesn't deserve Lydia at all. Lydia is just to precious. She's like treasure. You have to guard it with your whole life. I have to guard her with my while life. I already feel like I let her down. She's precious's. I love her so much. She's my best friend. I love her.

Louis POV
Seriously Harry needs to get his head out of his fucking ass. He hurt my girl. She's so precious. she has been through a lot these years. Now Harry had to just kiss some bitch In front of her and put her through more shit. She has been through enough. Now we are waiting downstairs crying our fucking eyes out because the most amazing girl that we have ever met is lying in bed unconscious. Harry has something that is beautiful and worth a lot. Lydia is Niall's best friend. He would take it the hardest. I mean we all would but it's Niall who would take it harder than he has ever taking anything before. Lydia is my best friend. Liam's sister and Niall's. Zayn's best friend. She means the world to us. She means everything to me. Knowing that this girl might or might not wake up. It scares me knowing we had something and I don't want it getting taken away. I love this beautiful girl to much. She's my best fucking friend I can ever ask for. I love her.