Chapter 91

Lydia's POV
"Well they left what do you wanna do now" Louis says "well I need to go get clothes and my stuff to sleep with you guys tonight" zayn says "okay" I say "I'll go with you guys. Niall wanna come" I say "um no I'll stay here" Niall says "alright" I say. "We'll be right back. Love you" I say giving him a hug. "I call shot gun!!" Louis screams "hey not fare!!" I scream at Louis. "To late" Louis says. I roll my eyes at Louis. I open the back door and get in. Zayn laughing at us two. "Okay Louis house first" zayn says. I nod my head. Zayn starts the car. We head to Louis. After some time we pull into Louis parking lot. "My mom and the girls are here wanna say hi" Louis asks "I would love to" I say. We get out of the car. Louis opens the door. "Guys look who's here!!" Louis screams "Lydia!!" Daisy screams "aww hi daisy" I say as the little girl jumps in my arms. "I missed you" she says "aw I missed you to" I say "phoebe!!" I say "Lydia!!" Phoebe says "how are my two favorite twins" I say "amazing" they answer "that's good" I say. "Hello lou. Hello Lydia" felicity says "hello fizzy" I say "hello Lydia. Oh hi Lou" Lottie says. Louis gets hurt. Putting his hand over his heart. "I'm not welcomed in my own house I see" Louis says "it's not that. We just love her more than you" felicity says . I laugh. "I'm sorry lou" I say "it's okay. I'll be down in a second" Louis says "alright lou" I say. He walks up the stairs. "How have you girls been" I ask them "great" they all answer "that's good" I say. "Oh hello Lydia darling. I didn't know you were here" johannah says "oh hi Mrs.Tomlinson" I say "please call me Johannah" johannah says "alright johannah" I say. I give her a hug. "Well it's nice to see you again dear" johannah says "it's nice seeing you to" I say. "How have the girls been. I hope they haven't been giving you any trouble" johannah says "oh no they've been good" I say. Louis walks down after some time. "Ready to go" Louis asks "um yeah" I say "hello mummy" lou says "we're having a camp out at Lydia's tonight we gonna stay up and watch movies" Louis says "alright but you kids be safe" johannah says "always" I say. I give the girls a hug. "I'll see you guys soon Okay" I say to daisy and phoebe "alright but I will miss you" daisy says "me two" phoebe says "I will miss you guys so much to" i say. I give them one last hug. I walk to the car and get in. Louis puts his bag of clothes and his blankets in the back. "Next stop my house" zayn says. I nod my head. After some time we pull into zayn's parking lot. "I'll be quick" zayn says "alright sounds good" me and Louis says. He gets out of the car. After sometime zayn comes back. Puts his clothes in the back. I dont understand.

Don't understand what

Great that voice in my head

Nothing just never mind

Whatever

We pull up into the parking lot of my house. I get out of the car. I open up the house. The boys already back. "Hey how was the drive" Liam asks. I don't respond. I walk up the stairs. "What's wrong with her" I hear Niall say "I'm not sure...she was fine a couple seconds ago" zayn says "I'll go talk to her" I hear zayn say. I close my door. I sit on my bed. I look out the window. I stand up and walk to my window. I hear my door open and close. "Hey are you okay" zayn asks. I look at him. Then look down. Then look out the window. "I just I don't understand. I was this girl who was broken and abused by her father and mother . Lost her mother and father and best friend, meet these 5 amazing guys. 2 her brothers,2 her best friends and one an amazing boyfriend. I don't understand how lucky I got" I say. A tear rolls down my cheek. "Lucky enough for us to have you?. We're the lucky ones. God brings this amazing girl. We have that girl now. I have that girl. She my best friend. Couldn't ask for anyone better" zayn says. I give him a hug. "Now before I start crying let's get downstairs" zayn says. I laugh at him. "Let's go" I say. We walk back downstairs. "Everything okay" Niall asks worried. I look at him. "Everything is great" I say. I ruffle my hands in his hair,Niall looking at me like if he's gonna kill me. I laugh at him. I sit back down on the couch. Zayn sitting on the left next to me. Harry sitting on the right next to me. Liam sitting next to Harry. Niall sitting in front of my feet and Louis in front of Harry's feet. The movie starts playing again. Harry grabs my hand. I feel his lips brush against my ear. "I missed you today" he whispers "I missed you to" I whisper to him. I get up. I walk to the kitchen. I grab my water from the fridge. I open it. I take a big gulp  of my drink. I put it on the table. I walk back to the living room. Niall in my spot. I sit on the floor in front of them. I rest my head on Niall lap. "I'm tired" Louis says "then take a nap in my room" I say. "No I'll take a nap down here next to my best friend" Louis says. He lays he's head on my lap. I just play with his hair. "That feels great" Louis says. I let out a giggle. "That's MY girlfriend" I hear Harry say behind me. "No sorry babe but shes MINE" I hear zayn say "I'm no ones" I say to them. I turn around to see their hurt expressions. I burst into hysterics. I fix my attention towards the tv. I hear soft breathing coming from my best friend who's asleep on me. Niall puts a pillow behind my head. I stroke Louis hair. I lay my head back. I take a deep breathe and close my eyes. Somehow I think I feel asleep.
"Shhhh don't wake her up" I hear a voice say "she so peaceful" I hear another voice say "Louis don't you dare" I hear someone say "aggghhh!!" I hear someone scream. I jump up from my position. Why am I asleep on the floor?. Why even am I on the floor?. "Thanks a lot Louis!!!" Zayn screams. I look up. Huh. Was I asleep on zayn?. "Are you okay?" Zayn ask "Yeah I just louis gave me a heart attack" I say. Harry grabs my hand and helps me up. I stand up. I give him a hug. Taking in his minty scent. I turn around. Niall sleeping peacefully. "How long have I been asleep for" I ask " 20 minutes after Louis fell asleep" Liam said "and I woke up two hours ago so you've been asleep for 4 hours" Louis says. I nod my head. I sit down between Liam and zayn. It's 10:00 at night. "Let's watch another movie" I say "please don't wake up Niall" I say again. The boys sit down. Being really quite not to wake up my sleeping brother.