Chapter 10

*lunch time*
It was lunch time. The guys were waiting for me. But they had to go to there lockers. I got done going to mine but then I saw Adam. I was pretty scared. "What's up baby" Adam said "don't call me baby I'm not you baby" I said. I tried walking away but it was no use. "We're do you think your going?" Adam said " I'm going away from you" I said back to him. I was beyond scared at this point. I was wondering what was gonna happen. I was hoping the boys were here. Adam pushes me up against the locker "no baby. You have to help me first" he said with a smirk. I felt sick at this point but before I knew it. His lips smashed against mine. " get off of me" I said "get off!" I said again "no baby, you see I get what I want when I want" Adam said. " please get off of me"I said "help!" I screamed "help!" I screamed  again. This time I was crying. " stop screaming baby" Adam said. I was beyond scared. " I'm not your baby" I said to Adam. "Wtf get off of her!" I heard someone yell. At this time i don't know what to do. I heard footsteps. " you fucking asshole" I knew who it was. It was Harry. "Lydia!" Niall screamed. " omg help her up" Liam said "omg love can you hear me" Louis said " get out of here fucker if I see you come near her again I'll hurt you!" Harry screamed. At this point I was fine. "Omg Lydia are you okay" Harry said "yeah I'm fine now" I said. He grabbed me and hugged me. The other guys joined in. "Let's go to lunch" Louis said. Harry didn't let me go. He held my hand the entire time.

Harry's POV

Lydia was at her locker. We were waiting for her but we had to go to ours to. Lydia said she will wait at her locker. I really didn't want to leave her. The guys were at there locker. We were laughing and joking around. We stoped at the bathroom because we had to. We were waking. I heard someone yelling. I heard it again this time it sounded like Lydia. We heard her screaming for help. That's when I saw Adam forcing himself on Lydia. "Wtf get off her!" I screamed. "You fucking asshole!" I screamed. I saw Lydia fall to the floor. "Lydia!" Niall screamed. " omg help her up" I heard Liam say. "Omg love can you hear me" I heard Louis say. "Get out of here fucker if I see you come near her again I'll hurt you!" I yell at Adam. "Omg Lydia are you okay" I say to Lydia "yeah I'm fine now" she said back. I can tell she was crying. I grabbed her and hugged her. I didn't want to let her go. The others joined in. "Let's go to lunch" I heard Louis say. I didn't let Lydia go. I healed her hand the entire time. I could just kiss her right now if I wanted to but I won't.