Chapter 31

Lydia's POV
It has been about 15 minutes ever since my dad died. I was crying louder and harder. I lost both of my parents. I didn't have any letter from my dad or did I?. "Lydia!". I turned around and it was Liam. "Omg" Niall said "you okay?" Louis asked "are you" zayn said "Lydia please answer" Harry said. "I lost them" I said. I stood up and started crying. Harry came and grabbed me into a hug. "I'm sorry" he said. He was about to start crying again. The other boys were to. "I can't no more" i said. I ran out the hospital. I collapsed on the floor. Cried again. "Lydia baby you okay?" I heard someone say. I turned around and it was Louis and zayn. "No" I  said "it's hard I lost  both of my parents" I said again "I'm really sorry" Louis said. He had tears in his eyes and zayn to. "Please don't cry" I said "we hate seeing you like this Lydia" zayn said "I hate seeing me like this to" I said "I'm sorry" Louis said. The boys grabbed me into a hug. "I love you" Louis said "I love you too" I said "we love you more" zayn said. We seen the other guys walking out. Harry ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Okay Harry don't kill my sister" Liam said "for real don't kill her" Niall said "I won't kill your sister. I promise" harry said. I smiled but it soon faded away. "Hey let's talk over here" Liam and Niall said "who?" Louis asked "me?" Zayn said "or me?" Harry said "no my sister" Niall said "coming" I said. We took a couple steps away from the boys. "I don't like seeing you sad" Niall said "I know but it's hard not to be" I said "just try to smile and if you need us. Come to us" Liam said "will do brothers" I said "we love you Lydia" Niall said. We gave each other a hug. "I love you guys to" I said. We walked back to the boys "you alright" Harry asked "yeah I'm just emotionally and mentally and physically tired" I said "let's go home yeah?" Liam said  "yeah" me and Niall both answered. "Goodbye you guys" I said "I love you all so much and thank you for being here with me all the time" I said again "awww Lydia your very welcome" the guys said. I got in the car. Tears went down my face again. "Let's go get you home sis" Niall said "I need rest" I said "we all do" Liam said. We drove home. "Thank you guys I love you" I said. I gave them both a hug and kiss on the cheek. "We love you Lydia" Liam said. I ran upstairs. I grabbed my clothes. I changed into my pajamas. Put my phone on the charger. I got my clothes out. Im gonna wear  my plane white T shirt and my white jeans with my White converse. I set it to the side. My phone went off. It was a text message form Harry.
Harry: hey I'm really sorry about your dad. I love you so much and have a goodnight my darling baby girl

I texted him back

Lydia: thank you so much Harry. Love you and goodnight

I set my phone back down on the counter. I got under my covers. I laid there for 15 minutes awake. I finally decided to close my eyes. It wasn't a bad idea. I laid in bed asleep and peacefully safe. I knew my boys wouldn't let anything happen. I knew I was safe as long as they were here by my side and with me. Just thinking about that and not my parents dying. I was able to sleep peacefully.

(Sorry if this chapter is shorty but I'm trying so hard. Love you guys 💕❤️)