Chapters 23

I ran faster. The foot steps behind me began a little quicker than before. I was halfway down form my new house with my new mom and brother. Someone grabbed my arm. I was scared at this point "let me go!"I screamed. They wouldn't let me go. "Please let me go. I have friends to think about. Let me go!"I screamed. "Lydia stop" the person said. The voice sound so familiar. Sounded like it's been crying. Harry. I turned around. Harry's eyes were red and puffy from crying. I started crying heavy than ever. "Why?" I said "why what" Harry said "why do you like me so much. Why do you care. I'm nothing but a bitch. Like my mom says and her abusive boyfriend " I said to Harry. I was crying to much. "Your nothing like that Lydia. I love you because you are you and your perfect" Harry said. He was crying hard than I was. "No.... no I'm not" I said. I feel to the ground. Crying harder than before. Harry grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me. "Let's go home" Harry said. We walked to the house my new home. "Omg Lydia are you okay" liam said. He ran up to me and gave me a hug. I started crying again. "Yeah Lima bean I'm fine" I said. "Are you sure?" Louis said "positive?" Zayn said "really are you!" Niall said "yes I'm fine. When I have you guys around it makes me happy. All the time" I said. Wow they really know how to make a lady happy. I know they do because they make me happy. I'm glad I have them. Harry is difficult sometimes but I can't get mad at him because I like him. It hard not to like him. He knows how to treat a lady. I started crying again. I ran upstairs. I heard footsteps follow behind me. I just have to stay away right now hut I don't know how. There  is a knock at the door. "Can I come in" I knew who it was. It was Harry. "Yeah sure" I said. I went to go sit down on the bed. "Are you okay?" He asked "yeah it's just my mom" I said "what about her?" He asked "she's just so hard to understand. I thought we came here to get away from my dad. I thought she would change for the better but she changed for the worst" I said. I cried harder than before. "It's okay at least you changed for the better" he said. "Thank you" I said to Harry "Your welcome love" he said. It was time for them to go home. "Goodbye guys. I love every one of you" I said "bye" they all said. They all gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. Liam shut the door. I went to turn around but he grabbed my hand and turned me around and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I cried again. "Shhh Lydia it's all gonna be okay" Liam said "I don't wanna go back there"I said to Liam "your not" liam said to me "thank you Lima bean. I love you" I said "I love you" Liam said back "goodnight Liam" I said to Liam "goodnight mom" I said again but to Karen "goodnight daughter" Karen said "goodnight Lydia" Liam said. At this point I'm more than thankful to have these people in my life. I ran upstairs. I got my pajamas out of my bag. I went to the bathroom to change. "Omg!" I said "I'm so sorry" I said. I ran back to the room. I changed in there. "Hey" Liam said "hey" I said back to him "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to walk in the bathroom and see your you know" I said. Liam laughed. "Hey Lydia listen. It's okay I'm not mad at you" Liam said "okay" I said "but I am embarrassed" Liam said "I know. I mean if that was me I would be embarrassed to" I said. We both laughed he hugged me and kissed me goodnight. "Goodnight Liam" I said "goodnight darling" Liam said. I got into bed. I was tired from all crying. I wasn't really tired. I went down stairs  to pour a glass of water. "What are you doing" a voice said behind me. I turned around and it's Liam. "Pouring a glass of water" I said "Your making a lot of noise" Liam said "no I'm not" I said laughing. Liam laughed with me. "You tired?" He asked me "not really" I said "you should go to bed though. You had a rough day" he said "I know but I don't feel tired" I said "well at least try" he said "fine" I said "I'll go to bed" I said "good" he said "love you Lydia goodnight" Liam said "love you to Lima bean" I said back to Liam. I went up stairs. Took my water with me. I set it down on the side dresser. I got into bed. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

(I hope you guys like this book. I worked really hard. I hope you guys like it. Vote and comment l. I love you all so very much babes 💕❤️)