Chapter 92

"Umm I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready for bed" I say "I'll come back down after I'm done" I say. They shake their heads. I walk upstairs and to my room. I walk into my room. I open up my drawer. I grab some underwear and and bra. I grab some shorts. My door opens up. Harry. I smile at him. "Let me borrow your shirt" I say. He takes off his shirt and hands it to me. I look at him. Admiring his bare chest. He smirks at me. "I grab my stuff and walk to the bathroom. I start the water waiting for it to get warm. I shut the door. I take off my clothes. I stand under the warm water. I put shampoo in my hair. I rinse it out. I put my conditioner In. I rinse that out. I wash my body. I shut the water off. I dry my body off. I slip on my underwear and bra. I put on my shorts. The door swings open. Zayns standing there with Harry behind him. "See I told you she was fine" zayn says. I smile at them awkwardly. I put Harry shirt on. I towel dry my hair. "Thank you?" I say awkwardly. They smile at me. I walk out of the bathroom. I throw my dirty clothes and towel in my hamper. I walk out my room. I stop at the top of the stairs. The light are off. "Why are the lights off?" I ask "I'm not sure they are probably asleep" zayn says. I nod my head. I walk down the stairs. I turn around to the boys with a cupcake and a candle. My heart stops beating.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to my sister/girlfriend/best friend
Happy birthday to you"

The boys get done singing their song. "You are officially 16" Louis says. I let out a laugh. "Make a wish" Niall says. I blow out my candle. "What did you wish for" Liam says "I can't say because if I do it won't come true" I say. "This has officially been the best start to a birthday" I say to the boys. I give them all a hug. My phone starts ringing. I grab it. Unknown number.

"Hello" I say "Lydia!!" The voice says "phoebe, daisy" I say "aww I missed you so much" phoebe says "aww I missed you so much to" I say "but what are you guys doing up so late" I say "I let them call you to wish you a happy birthday" johannah says "awe thanks johannah" I say "your very welcome but I have to get these twins to bed" Johannah says "alright and thank you for calling me girls it was really nice" I say "your welcome" daisy says "well I love you guys goodnight and thank you for the birthday wish" I say "your welcome and love you to" phoebe says "me more goodnight" I say "goodnight" phoebe and daisy say. Just like that the calls ends.

"Okay Louis I think I'm getting too attached to the twins" I say. Louis laughs. "Happy birthday baby I love you" Harry says "thank you and I love you" I say. "Let's go to my room" Liam says. The boys walk upstairs. I shut the tv off. Lock the doors and windows. I shut off the lights. I grab my phone. I walk up the stairs and to Liam's room. The bed already made on the floor. I smile. I sit down on the floor. Zayn next to me. Louis on the other side of me.

[me]
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted I fell right through the cracks
And now I'm trying to get back

[louis]
Before the cool done run out I'll be
giving it my best-est
And nothings gonna stop me but divine intervention. I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

[all]
But I won't hesitate no more,no more it cannot wait, I'm yours

Mmmmmmmm

[zayn]
Well open up your mind and see like me open up your plans and damn your free look into your heart and you find love love love love

[niall]
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing we are just one big family

[liam]
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

[harry]
So I won't hesitate no more,no more it cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate our time is short this is our fate,I'm yours
D-d- do do you, but do you,d-d-d do but do you want come on scotch on over closer dear and I will nibble your ear

I laugh because Harry nibbles my ear

[me]
I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror and Bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer but my breath fogged up the glass and so I drew a new face and I laughed

[louis]
I guess what I been saying is there ain't no better reason to rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons it's what we aim to do our name is our virtue

[all]
But I won't hesitate no more,no more it cannot wait I'm yours

[niall] well open up your minds and see like me

[zayn]
Open up your plans and damn your free

[liam] look into your heart and you'll find the sky is yours

[harry]
So please don't please don't please don't
There's no need to complicate

[Me]
Cause our time is short

[louis & zayn]
This, oh this,this is our fate

[all]
I'm yours

We get done singing the song. I find a tear drop roll down my eye down my cheek. "Are you crying" Niall asks "no of course not" I say wiping the tear that rolled down my eye down my face. "Are you lying" Louis says "yes" I say. I let out a laugh. "You know I love you guys right" I say "of course" zayn says. He stands up. He grabs my hand and stands me up. "Lydia I love you. Your my best friend. So of course I know you love me " zayn says. I laugh at him. I give him a hug. "I'm gonna make myself tea. Anybody want some" I say "me" Louis says. I shake my head "anyone else" I say "nah we are good" they say. I shake my head I walk towards the door. I open it. I turn around and motion Harry to come with me. He stands up. I turn around and walk towards the stairs. I start to walk but only to have my waist grabbed. "Can I give you your birthday present" Harry says "and what's that" I say. I turn around. He looks at my lips. I turn around and walk downstairs. I reach the kitchen. I grab a pan. I put water inside. "I change my mind I also want tea" Harry says. I put the water on the stove. I grab 3 mugs. 3 sleepy time tea packets. I put them on the counter. I turn around. Harry smirking at me. He motions me to come over to him. I start to walk over. He grabs my waist. He lets out a giggle. Gosh I love when he giggles. "Can I kiss you" he ask "when did you have to ask" I tell him. He smiles at me and smashes his lips against mine. "I. Have. Missed. You. All. Of. You" Harry says between kisses. "I've missed you to" I say against his lips. He gives me one last kiss. I smile at him. "I don't think I wanna be anywhere but in your arms" I say to him. "I don't think I ever imagined having a hot and nice and beautiful girl" Harry says. I give him a kiss. I Shut the stove off. I pour the water in the mugs. I put the tea bags in there. "Now we just wait" I say. After 20 minutes of the tea bags soaking in the water and them cooling down. I hand Harry his mug. I shut-the light off in the kitchen. I walk upstairs. I open up the door. The boys laughing. I hand Louis his mug. "Thank you Mrs.rose" louis says "your welcome Mr. Tomlinson" I say. I get done drinking my tea. Louis and Harry get done next. I walk down stairs and put my mug in the sink. Louis right behind me. "Thank you for the tea" Louis says "your welcome" I say. We walk back up to the room. I lay between zayn and Harry. Laughing and enjoying the beginning of my birthday with the people I love the most. Somehow I think I feel asleep during it all .