Chapter 39

Lydia's POV
I walked to the kitchen. The boys were talking. Niall yelled at Harry which made me jump. "Okay I'm going" Harry said. He walked to the kitchen. I was drinking my water. "Lydia I'm sorry" Harry said "it's okay it's whatever" I say "damnit Lydia no it's not" he said. I jumped. "For gods sake Harry. I was just asking you a fucking question and you flipped." I say "you did it again" I say " whatever Lydia" he says "whatever what harry" I say " I don't need your crap Lydia" he says "fuck you Harry!" I say. I was crying. Zayn ran into the kitchen to see me crying. "Wtf Harry we said apologize not make it worse dumb ass" zayn said "it's okay zayn" I said "Harry" I said. He looked up. Zayn smiled and walked out. "All I asked was are you okay" I said "yeah I know but I was mad" he said "mad at what" I said "mad that you were holding hands with Niall" he said "are you kidding me" I said "I was holding his hand to try and calm him down"I said "it's not like that" I said "he's my brother" I said again "yeah I know and I'm sorry Lydia" he said "I'm sorry to" I said "no I'm sorry I didn't mean any of this shit. I didn't mean to put you in any more pain" he said. I started to cry by the words he spoke "baby don't cry" he said "I'm sorry" I said "I love you baby" he said "I love you "I said. He smashed his lips into mine and kissed me passionately. "Let's go" i said "yeah let's go" he said. We walked to the living room were the boys were. "You okay now" zayn asked me "yeah I'm fine" I said "I love you guys very much" I said "we love you to" they all said. I was thinking to myself how lucky I got.