Chapter 41

Today I woke up a little bit early. I grabbed my clothes. I went to my drawer to grab out my under clothes. I grabbed my clothes from the side of my bed and went to take a shower. I was pretty nervous to be back at school. I didn't want anything to happen with Adam. The hot water made my body feel really good. I washed my Harry with my cherry shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body. I wasn't tense at all. I realized I was in there for at least 20/30 minutes. I shut the water off. I dried my body off. I slipped on my bra. It was red with lace on it. I slipped on my red underwear that matched with it. Then I slipped on my pink crop top. Then I slipped on my black skirt. I blow dried my hair. I curled it and did my Makeup. I put my hoop earring in. I put on some nice red/ pink lipstick. I cleaned up the bathroom. I threw my dirty clothes in my hamper. I went to put back my phone on the charger. I went downstairs to make me and my brothers some pancakes. I grabbed the syrup from the fridge. I set out some plates. I started to make the pancakes. My phone went off in my room. I ran upstairs to grab it. Harry was calling me.

"Hey babe. What's up?" I asked Harry

"Nothing I just wanted to see if my baby was awake" he said

"Yes I am babe. I was just making my family breakfast" I said

"Oh okay then while I'll let you go. Love you baby see you at school" he said

"Okay love you baby and see you soon" I said

I got done making the pancakes. "Good morning" someone said. I looked up and it was Niall. "Good morning" I said "wow you look beautiful sister" he said "thank you" i said "well I just got done making us breakfast so if you want to eat now you can" I said "I'll eat now" he said. I grabbed my pancake set it on a plat and added syrup. I did the same for Niall. "Thank you" He said "your very welcome" I said. I grabbed a fork full of pancakes and shoved them in my mouth. I got done eating. "I'm gonna go get ready" Niall said "okay" I said back. He ran upstairs. Liam came downstairs  "hey" he said "hi" I said back "there is pancakes on the kitchen" I said "thank you for making them" he said "no problem" I said. I put my plate in the sink and ran back upstairs. I grabbed my backpack. I put my converse on. I went to my dresser and sprayed some perfume. I went back downstairs. The guys were ready and waiting to go. "You ready" Liam ask "yeah" me and Niall both say. I go to the kitchen to get my phone. "Let's go" I say "okay let's go" Niall and Liam both say. I run to the car. I open the door and get inside. Liam and Niall get inside after I get inside. They pull out the parking lot and we drive peacefully to school. We are almost in the parking lot. Liam pulls in. We see the boys waiting for us. I step out of the car. I wait for the boys. We start walking towards the boys.  "Damn baby you look gorgeous" Harry says "you look stunning love" Louis says "wow you look beautiful today" zayn says "thank you guys" I say. I go to give Harry a quick kiss on the lips. He wraps his arms around my waist. "Baby come here" Adam says. I look at him and smiled. I walk over towards him. "You wanted me. Now I'm here" I ay to him " yummy you look good" he says. I lean up and stop right above his ear. I whisper "yeah I know but I ain't yours so back off" I say. I give him a smirk and walk away. I grab my back pack from Harry and walk away. The boys follow behind me.