Chapter 19

Lydia's POV

We arrived to a nice restaurant. Red robin. We ate there food. We got back in the car. We drove to Liam's. We got to Liam's. I started my homework. I did my homework. "Are you gonna tell us what happened?" Louis said. They were waiting for an answer. I looked at them. They still looked worried. They were all staring. "Yeah" I said "okay whenever your ready we're hear to listen" Harry said. I was scared. I basically almost started to Cry again. I got up and ran to the kitchen. I took out a cup and poured some water. "Lydia are you okay?" Niall asked "if I tell you guys. You have to promise you won't get mad" I said. They looked at me. " promise!" They all said. " okay so well you guys were  waiting at the car. I felt some one wrap there hands around my waist."I looked at Harry and he looked mad. I took a deep breath " it was Adam. He kept saying "hi baby". I didn't recognize The voice at first. I told him "what do you want?" He said you. Before I knew it he smashed his lips against mine. "Your sick" is what I told him and he said I wasn't that innocent. I told him he doesn't know me. He kissed me again. He started untying my shirt. I told him stop like twice. I kicked him in the balls" I seen Harry's and the boys reaction. I was crying while telling them. "He called me a stupid bitch. I grabbed my backpack and slammed my locker. I ran out the doors. That's when you guys were calling my name and found me crying" I said. I got done telling them the story. Harry was mad "why didn't you tell me !" He screamed " why didn't you tell me the first time I seen you!" Harry said "mate calm down!" Liam said " no" Harry said " why are you so scared telling me that!" Harry said "don't yell at me!" I screamed at him " you know my dad did enough of that to me already! " I screamed at him. At this point I was crying. I ran up stairs. I found Liam's room. I cried until I heard the door open " are you okay love" Niall said " no" I said. I heard a knock on the door "Lydia I'm sorry" Harry said. I got up and said " why'd you have to yell, and I don't think you are" I said " I am" Harry said "hey Niall can I talk to Lydia alone please " Harry said to Niall. "Sure mate" Niall said. He left. "I'm sorry Lydia for yelling at you back there I was just so mad about Adam touching you." Harry said "why are you made about him touching me"I said "Lydia it's because I like you" Harry said "I like you to Harry" I said "but I still don't think your sorry" I said "I am" Harry said "prove it then" I said. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed my lips. Wow. I wasn't expecting that. "Good job Harry!" The boys said. I turned around "omg" I said laughing . Harry let me go. My shirt opened a little. They tackled me down to the floor. I was laughing. Then they got up "here let me help you" Liam said. "Thank you Liam "oh love your shirts open again" zayn said "here let me help" Niall said. He started tying my shirt up. " thank you" I said to Niall. We went down stairs. I was about to fall asleep but then Louis screamed. "Wtf" I said "what" Louis said "why'd you scream" I asked " oh because I saw you dozing off" he said " and you think that's funny" I said "yeah" he said. I playfully hit him in the arm. We ran around the room. The other boys were laughing. Louis caught me. He spun me around. But we were face to face. I started laughing. Then ran to the kitchen. "What was that?" I heard Harry say. "What was what" I said back "you and Louis"he said " it was nothing" I said "you sure because it looked like something. I kissed you did that mean anything" he said "Harry that kiss did mean something but we're not dating so you shouldn't be mad okay" I said "okay" he said "can you take me home" I said "yeah let's go" he said. "I'm going Home guys so please do me a favor and not miss me" I said to the boys "that's gonna be hard love" zayn said "I'm gonna be hurt" Niall said " it don't matter love I'm gonna miss you no matter what" Louis said "I miss you all the time so" Liam said. "Okay you ready" Harry asked "yeah" I said . I gave all the boys a hug. Grabbed my backpack. My phone. And got in the car.