Chapter 16

Lydia's POV
We we're on our way to school. The ride was quit. I could see Harry staring at me from the corner of my eye. We reached the parking lot.  Harry put his glasses on. We started walking to Liam,Louis,Niall and Zayn. "Omg Lydia you look sexy babe" Louis said. "You really do love" zayn says. "You look gorgeous"Niall says. "You look beautiful" Liam says. "Thank you guys" I said to all of them. I felt Harry playing with the back of my shirt. We started walking when I felt my shirt being tugged on. "Hey guys is someone tugging on my shirt" I said. The boys turned around. They looked and I Heard someone run. I turned around and Adam was running away before the guys said anything. "Omg" I said. The boys  looked at me. They were shocked and I was embarrassed because the had seen my bra pink with red on it and lace in the back. " can you help me?" I asked. "Yeah" Louis said. I'm so thankful that I had the boys here 24/7. " is that better love" Louis asked " yeah that's perfectly fine thank you Louis" I said. Louis pulled me in and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I have to be honest I blushed a bit. We walked to history together me,Liam,Niall and Harry. We got to class. We did our original thing. Except this time we answered questions. "Damn baby your hot" I heard Adam say. I turned around "yeah I know but listen I don't belong to you so you should keep your growing pecker in check" I said to Adam. I made the entire classroom laugh. I wasn't lying about his growing dick in his pants. I was just hoping he will leave me alone.

(Hope you like this book so far. I know it might suck but I'm new at this whole fanfic making. Please don't hate on this) love you guys 💕❤️😘