Chapter 76

There's a knock at the door. Me, Liam and Niall walk downstairs. I peak out the window a little bit. Harry's at the door. With his pillow and blankets. I answer the door. "Hey" I say "hey" harry says. I let him in. I shut the door and lock it behind him. "are you okay" Harry asks "I'm really freaked out so no" I say. He gives me a hug. We walk upstairs to Liam's room. Harry puts his stuff on the floor. "Harry come help me gets some blankets to make a bed for all of us on the floor" I say "alright" Harry says. I walk to my room. I grab my two big blankets. I grab two other big blankets. I take them to Liam's. I walk back and get my pillows And blankets for me and Harry to sleep in. I walk back to the room and lay them on the floor. Niall walks to his room grabs his pillows and blankets. We make the bed. Enough cution and room for us to sleep tonight. I walk back to my room for my phone charger. I grab it. I walk back to Liams. I sit in his bed for now. "So what's going on" Niall says "well I was being watched outside my window" I say "I never felt this uncomfortable or scared in my entire life of living" I say "well we're here" Liam says "except two" I say. There's a knock heared at the door. I Look out and it zayn and Louis with blankets and pillows to. We're definitely gonna feel comfortable. I answer the door. They walk inside. I shut the door and lock it. We walk up to Liam's room. "So are you okay" Louis asks "no I'm freaked out. I've never been so uncomfortable and scared in my entire life" I say "well we are all here now" zayn says "there's no way I'm gonna let anything happen to you guys" zayn says again "we just need to stay away from the windows" zayn says. I walk to my room. I lock my window before anyone comes in. I shut the curtains and blinds. I shut my door. Everybody laying in bed. I lay between zayn and harry. "We are here Lydia so don't worry nothings gonna happen to you" zayn whispers "just know I love all of you guys" I say "we love you to" they all say. I lay down. Liam shuts his door. We can barely hear the tv so if anyone is here they think we're asleep. We're watching friends. I get up and lock Liam's window. I shut his blinds and curtains. I walk to Niall's. Lock his window. Shut his blinds and curtains. I walk back to the room. I shut the light off and shut the door. "I'm sorry I'm just freaked out" I say "that's fine" Louis says. I lay back down. Between Harry and zayn. "What if it's Adam" I say  "what do you mean" Harry says. I sit up. "I mean he was hear last night. Someone was watching me tonight. They wouldn't stop stalking us at school" I say "I mean. What if it's Adam doing all of thi-" I say but  get cut off. "Did you hear that" I whisper "yeah" they all say. I get up. I look back at Harry. I open the door and walk out. I walk downstairs. I grab a knife. I hear footsteps steps. I hide in the corner. I see someone. I get out of the corner. The person turns around. I scream. "Fuck Louis don't do that!" I say whispering. I give him a dirty look. "Sorry" he says. The boys run downstairs. I turn around with the knife. "Woah watch it" Niall says "I'm sorry" I say. I put the knife back. I take a deep breath. "Wasn't the door locked" I say "I swear I locked the fucking door" I say "babe just calm down you probably thought you did but you didn't" Harry says "no!! I know I locked that door" I say. I lock the door. "I just I feel like someone is in here. My nerves are getting to me and that only happened when Adams around" I say. I take a deep breathe. I walk back to the room. I lay myself down on Liam's bed. I feel a hand on my back. "We are here nothings gonna happen to you" someone says. Liam. "Thank you" I say. I turn around. I look up at the ceiling. "It's just. Is something wrong with me " I say "nothings wrong with you" Niall says "if no ones here when I felt like someone was. But there's no one. What's wrong with me" I say "no ones here we checked" Louis says "ugggh. I bet you I'm just going crazy" I say "no" zayn says "bet you a million bucks I'm crazy. I'm fucking crazy" I say "stop it!!! Your not crazy" Harry says. I burry my head in Liam's pillow. I close my eyes. I sit up all the boys laying down asleep. I get off the bed and grab my phone. "What are our doing" Harry says "sorry I can't sleep" I say. I go sit on the bed. Harry sits next to me. I cuddle into his chest. I check my phone. I remember I can't text anyone. No one likes me. I shut my phone off. I put it to the side. "What's wrong" Harry says "nothing" I say giving him a fake smile. I close my eyes and cuddle against his chest. He holds me tight. My worry's and fear go away. I hear soft snore from my boyfriend. "I love you goodnight" I say. I close my eyes again and fall into a peaceful sleep.

(I'm excited babes this book has been amazing) 😀