Chapter 43

The bell rang which means it was time for lunch. Me and the boys walked to our locker. I threw my stuff in my locker. I meet up with the boys. "Hey have you guys seen Harry?" I asked "nope" Niall said. "You alright" Liam asked "yeah" I said. Giving Liam a fake smile. He must of knew that that smile was fake because he whispered in my ear "we will talk later" he said. I shaked my head in agreement. "He's probably at lunch" zayn said "yeah probably" I said. We started walking to the lunch room. I walked a little bit ahead. Niall on the side of me . The boys were laughing and telling jokes. I laughed but then my laughed led into tears. I stopped walking. "Lydia you alright" Louis said "yeah are you alri-" Liam asked. I looked at them. Tears in my eyes as I pointed to Harry sucking the life out of that girls mouth. The boys stood there in shock. As I ran away. "Lydia!" The boys screamed "lydia!" The boys screamed again. I kept running. I got to my locker. I grabbed my stuff and put it in my back pack. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I put it in my locker. "Hey baby" someone said. I turned around to see Adam coming at me. "Stay away from me" I said to Adam. I put my phone in my back pack and shut my locker. I put my backpack down on the floor. "No I'm not going to" he said. I looked at him. My back wasn't touching the locker until he came towards me moving forward as I moved back but I couldn't go anymore back as my back came slamming into the lockers. "I'm going to get what I want" Adam said "what do you want" I said. Tears falling down my face "you" he said "fuck you" I said "now baby don't talk to me like that" he said "shut up and don't call me baby you fucking asshole" I said. I felt his hand on the side of my thigh. His hands creeping up my skirt. I tried to stop him but it was no use. "Stop" I said "stop!" I screamed. I tried wiggling our of his grip. "Your a sick fuck" I said. I felt something hard hit me across the face. I feel to the floor holding my cheek as it burned. That's when I realized Adam hit me hard across the face. "Fuck You" I said "as you wish" Adam said back. That's when my back hit the floor. I was laying on my back as Adam was on top of me. He pinned my arms at each sides of my heads. "Get off of me!" I screamed "get off of me please" I said again. I was crying harder this time. "C'mon baby I just wanna have fun" he said "I don't wanna have fun" I said. I tried my hardest wiggling out of his hold. "Please let me go" I said. He just looked at me enjoying the view of my crying face. "Pleas get off of me" I said. "Please get off!" I screamed. "Oh fuck no!" I heard someone scream. "Get off of her now!" Someone screamed. Adam got off of me. I cried. I held my wrists in pain. Someone came rushing down by my side. "Love can you hear me" someone said. They were blurry. I couldn't see anything. "Liam we have to take her home!" Someone said "Liam now!" They said again. That's all I heard after I blacked out.