Chapter 78

Louis Walks In after. "Where are they" I say "upstairs" Louis says. I take a deep breathe and walk upstairs. I open the door. Seeing all four boys sitting in a bed with tears in there eyes. They look up  at me. They all stand up and give  me a hug except one. Harry. "Harry baby look at me" I say. He looks up from his crying position. I make my way towards him. I pull his hand and give him a hug. "I'm sorry I caused all this pain on you guys" I say "I didn't mean to" I say "you just needed time on your own" zayn says "yeah" I say. He gives me a hug. I look at harry and give him a kiss. "I'm sorry" I whisper in his ear. "Me to" Harry says. I lay on  Liam's bed. "You tired" Liam says "from all this crying" zayn says "yes" I say. "We should all take a nap" I say again. Harry lays next to men zayn on the other side. Liam In the front. Niall and Louis on the other side. Liam's  bed is pretty big so we all fit. I take a deep breathe. I close my eyes. I fall asleep. I'm woken up by someone screaming. I jump up. The boys still asleep. I grab Liam's bat that's under his bed. I walk downstairs. No one there. I Lock the door. The back door. I walk upstairs to my room. No one In there. I walk to nialls no one In There. I walk to Bathroom no ones in there. I turn around and scream. "What the hell" I say to Niall "I'm sorry" Niall says "it's okay"I say. I walk back to the room. The boys awake. "Where were you" Liam asks "I heard someone scream and I went to check the house but no ones here" I say "oh" Louis says "yup" I say. It's 7:00. I make all of us sandwiches. We get done eating . I put my plate in the sink. "Let's get going" zayn says "I love you guys bye and goodnight" I say "us more" Louis Says. They walk out with there stuff. I sit on the couch. Me.niall,Harry and Liam watching the titanic. It's the end and of course I cry. "Aww That  was cute" I say "I know" Harry says. "I gotta go home" Harry says "I love you and be safe baby" I say. He gets in his car. Lock the window,the door and back door. I shut the light off and the tv. I walk to Niall's room. He's asleep. I give him a kiss on the head. I lock his window and shut his door. I walk to Liam's room. He asleep also. I give him a kiss. Lock his window and shut his door. I walk my room. I put my phone on the charger. I lock my window. I shut my door and shut off my light. I lay  under my covers. I close my eyes. I fall asleep peacefully.

*The next morning*
I wake up at 7:00. I put my hair up in a pony. I put my pink adidas short sleeve crop top on. I put my pink short On . I put on my pink Sandals on . I'm matching today. I walk downstairs. The boys still asleep. I walk to the kitchen. I Wright on a piece of paper.
"Hey I'm going to the hospital for my stitches. I will call you when I'm done. By the way I'm taking your car. Love you. ~lydia"
I get done writing. I grab my phone. My house key, I grab the car keys to. I walk out the door. I lock it. I grab my phone and call Harry.

"Lydia" Harry says "yeah that's me" I say "what are you doing up so early" Harry says "I have to go to the hospital for my stitches" I say "I don't wanna go by myself so I thought I'd call you and see if you wanna go" I say "yeah I'll go with you" Harry says "alright I'm on my way" I say "okay,be safe. I love you" Harry says "I will and I love you" I say. I hang up the call.

I walk to the car. I get in. I put the keys in the ignition and start to drive off to Harrys. I pull into the parking lot. I walk to the door and knock on it. "Lydia darling" Anne says "hi Anne" I say and give here hug. "Harry!" She says "Harry!" She says again. "I'm coming!" Harry says. He runs down the stairs. "Hi babe" Harry says "hi" I say. He walk over to and hugs me. "We should get going" I say "yeah" Harry says. He runs upstairs. For I don't know what. "Bye mom" Harry says "bye Harry" Anne says "bye Anne" I say "bye Lydia" Anne says "you kids have fun" Anne says "oh we will" Harry says winking at me. I smile and walk out to the door. I feel arms snake around my waist. "I miss you" Harry says "I miss you" I say. I turn around and give him a kiss. I walk to the car and get in. Harry follows behind. He buckled his seat belt. I start the car. I pull out of the drive way and make my way to the hospital. "Your a good driver babe" Harry says "thank you and you are to" I say. I pull into the driveway of the hospital. I take a deep breathe and exit the car. Harry does the same. "I'm here babe don't worry" Harry says "thank you and I won't" I say. I grab his hand and walk in. "Mrs rose we've been waiting for you" the doctor says. That's creepy but okay. I smile at her. We walk to the room. I give her my information. "The doctor will be with you soon" she says "okay thank you" I say. She exits the room. The door shuts. "I want you" Harry says "well you need to wait" I say. The doctor comes in. "It'll  hurt but we would be done  before you know it" he says "okay" I say. I keep my focus on Harry. He pulls out the stitches one by one. "All done Mrs rose. Your wrist looks way better" he says "thank you" I say "your good to go" he says "thank you doc for everything" I say. I smile at him. Me and Harry exit the building. We walk to the car. We get in. I start the car and make my way home.