Here Kitty Kitty

Ok, so I'm going back and revising all my stories to make them a little easier to read. For now, this will be how I will alter the context to make them not so wordy. Enjoy.

Sona POV:

Days continued to pass before the meeting of the great powers with me and Rias trying to put things together the best we can on our side of things. Since the meeting was happening on UA's property, I've been discussing things with the principal and some of the staff that will be present such as Midnight, All Might, and Aizawa on where we must put symbols. Due to this, I've been leaving the dorms earlier than normal to not see everyone as often as I'd normally and returning at a later time. It was a tad disappointing, but I could not do as much. Today however, my sister had the interest to discuss something important between my house, Rias's house, and Izuku that is somewhat important as she says. Right now, I'm currently attempting to finish up my student council duties before the meeting. Hopefully this isn't something that will cause harm to the safety of the meeting.

"Thank you. Meeting adjourned." The final meeting with all the clubs finished for the day with the student council taking a few minutes of break before our talk with my sister. I walked into the student council president's office for some peace and quiet before someone started knocking on the door.

"Prez. Do you have a minute?" I opened the door to see Saji in front looking a little uneasy.

"What do you need?" He looked around a bit with his act somewhat annoying. "If you do not have anything to say, could you please let me rest for now-"

"Why are you engaged to Midoriya?" I raised an eyebrow at this for him to explain. "You barely knew him when the engagement happened. What's happening is almost the same thing that happened with the Gremory and Phoenix houses. So why?"

I sighed a bit before answering. "Why does this concern you? My affairs do not mean as much as they should with you."

"THEN JUST ANSWER ME!" He seemed a bit angry for me to simply answer.

"I honestly do not know. All I am able to say is that I wished to help him and Izuku has done nothing to abuse that trust." I smiled a bit while answering. "Even if this is just to protect him or not, I'm rather smitten with the fact Eri sees me as one of her mothers." I didn't notice a small blush on my face while saying my last sentence to only put more anger into my subordinate.

"So this is only to help him?"

"Saji. I don't know what this is about, but please stop thi-"

"I CAN'T!" Saji began crying a bit before continuing. "These things I feel for you, I can't just 'stop them'. I've admired and respected you before I even became a devil under your house. I love you prez." This comment was a bit of a shock to me before he continued. "My dream was to marry you one day and be your husband. But now that Midoriya's in the picture, I can't."

I was at a loss for words for this comment before trying to say something to at least help the situation. "Saji. I'm sorry....I understand you would be angry, but I can't do anything about this-"

"Can't or won't?"

This discussion was beginning to anger me before a knock was heard at the door to have it open up to the rest of my house, Rias's house, Izuku, Eri, Katsumi, and Nejire. "Sorry if we're intruding."

As Izuku walked in, Saji began to give him the evil eye with Eri running up to me. "Mommy Sona!"

"Why hello Eri. What are you doing here?"

"Sorry. I didn't want to bring her along, but Serafall said she wanted to see her niece." Izuku tried to explain while rubbing the back of his head.