Training Camp

Izuku POV:

A few days passed since the day at the beach with the training camp finally coming for us. As a way to help me manage my newly given territory, principal Nezu, Ms. Midnight and Mr. Aizawa decided to make the training camp in the Devil's realm last minute with getting approval of me to use the area. I agreed with Sona and Gremory saying that we'd take a train courtesy of the Devil King. Right now, we're standing in a train station waiting for the train to take us to our destination.

"Alright. Listen up all of you." Mr. Aizawa got our attention for us all to quiet down. "Thanks to the assistance of Midoriya and the Devil faction, the training camp will be in the Nekomata territory."

"Ok, so is it gonna be an area with milking cows, scratching posts and yarn? Hahaha!" Kaminari asked in a joking manner for me to shrug my shoulders.

"Your guess is as good as mine."

"In accordance with this, we shall also have a pro hero group assist in the training."

'I wonder who the pro hero group is-' "NYA!" I jumped a foot after feeling someone grab my butt.

"Ha! Your dad's reactions are priceless Usagi." I turned around to see Miruko and Usagi laughing at my expense.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Curiosity. This little guy has rights to your turf, so it's only fair I show him what the territory." I somewhat understood her logic here to still have my curiosity be the better of me.

"Ok, so who's helping us?"

"That would be us, little fella. Four kittens in one litter." I heard a familiar voice to be beyond excited.

"Your feline fantasies are here. Say meow."

"Who wants to lend a helping paw."

"We're heroes. Serving up justice, with our tails."

"Purrfectly cute and catlike girls."

"You can call us the Wild Wild Pussycats. Full version."

I saw the four pros and began shrieking

I saw the four pros and began shrieking. "It's the Pussycats!" I started to give my inner fanboy the rings with Koneko coming over to join me in my little rant.

"The four person pro hero group that was founded when we were kids."

"They specialize in mountain rescue with each one of their quirks helping in great ways."

"They regularly rank in the top 50 of pro hero groups with twelve successful years under their paws."

"And best of all."

Both me and Koneko linked a hand together while extending the other. "THEY'RE CAT THEMED PRO HEROES!"

Everyone remained silent after hearing this before Ragdoll began laughing hysterically. "AHAHAHAHAHA! I like these kittens! So who's class are you in? I bet it's Eraser's."