Hellish Truth

Issei POV:

I pulled Midoriya out of the area for Asia to start healing him. It didn't seem to be working from what I could tell with him getting up. "Stay down man." "I'm not gonna sit by and let these sons of bitches do what they please." He started to hobble to the wall with everyone going ahead of us. "You're not gonna be able to catch up man. Just let us handle it from he-" "I'M NOT GONNA LET THIS MONSTER GET AWAY AFTER WHAT HE DID TO MY DAUGHTER!" He started to struggle to walk in a straight line while shouting this. "I can barely see right now and I can't function so well. I'm fine with that. But what I'm not fine with, is a monster like Overhaul being around while I just sit on the sidelines." He started crying. "I saw her memories. *sniffle* He tortured her. He tortured her and nobody did a damned thing to stop him! I can't let this monster get away after what he did. She can't even smile she's been unhappy for so long. So I'm going to make it so that man who gave her so much unhappiness is brought down, even if I can barely do anything about it."

He was about to fall before I grabbed his arm. "Asia, stay with Lumillion. Me and Deku are going to kick that mad doctors butt." "Be safe." I gave her a thumbs up before we started heading over there. "Why did you want to help me? You barely even know me." "I may not be strong like you, but you're Koneko's family. She's part of our devil house and our friend, so I got your back even if you don't want me to." He smiled while looking at me. "You aren't that much of a jackass perv. I may be able to stand you." "Uh, thanks I guess."

When we got to the area where they were fighting, Midoriya touched my forehead for some reason. "I want you to listen very closely, I want you to watch my fight with focusing on where me and the opponent is. The magic I used linked your line of sight and hearing with me. My maneuverability is solely on what you see and hear." I nod at him as he runs over to fight Chisaki. 'So this is what Koneko's brother is like. No wonder she thinks he's the coolest person in the world. Even while he's down, he gets back up and refuses to give up for others.'

3rd person POV:

The battle seemed to be heated with Xenovia and Izuku battling Chisaki. He started destroying and reshaping the floors in many ways with Izuku smashing and pulling the blue haired exorcist out of the way of spikes. She attempted to get close many times to slice Overhaul, but had just missed with the villain attempting to grab her for a killing blow. These were stopped by Izuku using Kasha to force him away while regrouping. As they fought Overhaul, Akeno and Rias began fighting Kokabeil. The battle seemed to be very one sided with neither girl making a scratch on him. As this went on, Kiba had a conversation with a priest that was there about his research for finding Holy Sword wielders and using the orphanage where Kiba grew up as guinea pigs.

He tosses Kiba a crystal that was used as part of this research by pulling the aptitude from their dead bodies. As he looked at the crystal, spirits of his friends swirled around him. "Everyone." The swordsman started to cry apologizing to them as some form of power swirled around him. "What's going on?" "Get ready to have your tail smacked you stupid ex priest. Cause that knight is gonna show you to not mess with that kitty!"

 Cause that knight is gonna show you to not mess with that kitty!"