Final Exam Issues

Izuku POV:

I started to wake up with a large amount of weight on my body to the point it was kinda hard to get up. 'The heck?' I looked down to see the all the girls in the bed with Kaachan's chest in my face. 'Oh sweet merciful meow.'

"Seems you're finally up." I glanced to the side to see Akeno move towards my face with a somewhat seductive smirk on her. "I sometimes forget just how much passion you could have. Having the ability to hold so much love for all of us, it makes me somewhat wish to spoil you more."

"A-Akeno. Maybe we should-"

"Shh. You wouldn't wish to wake up the girls here, would you?" I glanced downwards to see whe was wearing a translucent opened robe and nothing else. Her lips came closer to mine to the point I could feel her breath on me.

"I-I don't think this is a good idea with everyone here."

"Perhaps. But I wonder how far we could get away with having some fun before somebody catches us." I felt her mouth connect with mine and her tongue slide inside my mouth. It felt as if she was trying to suck the life out of me for my body to start reacting a little.

'Don't get stiff. Don't get stiff. Don't get stiff.' When she pulled away, a trail of saliva was between us with Akeno looking rather satisfied with her act.

"Seems you're both having fun." We glanced over to see Kaachan wake up with a bit of a scowl. "You should watch yourself fallen angel tits. You get outta line, I'll fucking blow your ass up."

"Oh my. I don't know what to say Kaachan~. Perhaps we can add Izuku into that to have me in the middle to give a little more fun~."

For the first time in a while, I saw Kaachan with a blush on her face. "Th-THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN YOU FUCKING SADIST!" Her shouting made everyone get up and notice the two picking a fight with each other.

"So what did Akeno say to get Katsumi this heated?"

"Talk about a threesome with Akeno in the center." I answered Nejire for her to have an understanding face.

"I like this chicks kinky spirit, but do they have to throw down in the morning? So lame fam."

"S-SHUT UP YOU WEIRD ASS STREET TALKER!" I got the chance to get up and start putting pants on and a shirt before heading down to make breakfast. Itsuka and Tsu followed for us to find Kuro walking through the hall in a larger form that could carry a sleeping Eri on his back while still being able to fit in the hallway easily.

"Morning Kuro."

"Meow Morning Izuku."

"Aww. Such a cute kitty. Do you like having your belly rubbed?" I grabbed Eri off for Itsuka to start giving Kuro some affection with her hands growing to fit over more of the demon cat's stomach.

"*yawn* Morning daddy."

"Morning snowball. Sleep well?" She nodded for me to hold her up and head downstairs to make breakfast for her and everyone else. Walking down, I noticed Iida scolding Kaminari for trying to head to the girls side before seeing Itsuka with Kuro coming down.

"Kendo. It is unfit for a hero in training to come down the steps in such an attire!?" Glancing back, I noticed her in short shorts that I could easily see an outline of her lower half and only wearing a green bra up top.

"Is it that bad Izuku?"

I held a bit of a blush before trying to say anything. "Mrrooowwww." I covered my mouth for Eri to start giggling at me.

Trying to at least salvage what little I have left of my dignity, I put Eri on a chair and went to work on breakfast. "Yo Midoriya. What's up."

"Hey Sato." I noticed our class sweet specialist already at work to see he was making cinnamon buns. "Trying a new recipe?"