Penalty Time

Izuku POV:

The next day came with everything for the most part seeming normal. that is, on the surface it was. I knew that Ochako and Kaachan were still really ticked at me after the whole Nemuri thing with them doing a final calling for what was gonna happen after they were told of the whole thing. For now though, we were helping the Gremory house and Sona's house get the school ready with magic barriers placed all around the school.

"That one should handle this side." Sachi stood up after placing a seal hidden behind a plant for us to head towards the next one in question. As we did, Koneko and Xenovia came beside me to talk.

"You look like you got thrown in the dog house."

"Does this have anything to do with the date you had with your teacher that Katsumi talked about." I stiffened at Xenovia's comment for her eyes to widen. "It does, doesn't it!? Does that mean we're going to have another penalty game with you?"

"Penalty game?" Sachi came back hearing this for me to hold my head down as Xenovia explained.

"Being in his harem, there are a few rules depending on what happens. If one of the girls overstep their boundaries, they will be tied up and forced to watch Izuku have sex with somebody with them being sexually tortured. If Izuku messes up, then he will have to satisfy a lot of women."

The pawn of Sona's house became really mad before grabbing my neck. "YOU BASTARD! NOT ONLY DO YOU TAKE SONA AND USE HER FOR YOUR MATING, YOU ALSO GET THE CHANCE TO SLEEP WITH A LOT OF SEXY GIRLS INCLUDING HER IF YOU SCREW UP!? I HOPE YOU GET A HEART ATTACK!"

"Woah there blue balls. That's overboard." Koneko picked up the Sitri house servant with one hand before looking back at me. "So what exactly is this penalty going to consist of?"

"Well..."

Flashback to the day before

"Tomorrow night, you two are gonna have your penalty. Since this was more an accident, we won't enlist everyone in the harem to mess with you, furball." I breathed a sigh of relief before Kaachan spoke up again. "But, we're not letting you off easily. Tomorrow, you are going to fuck me and Ochako till we're dripping enough cum to impregnate all of the girls."

Ochako came over to me to kneel on the floor to get to eye level with me. "I'm sorry Deku, but you're not backing out of this. You need to know where your boundaries are and be punished when you don't follow the rules we allow for you." She smiled with a bit of a black aura behind her while Kaachan spoke up in a laugh.

"Oh and by the way, both me and her have been really backed up cause of Usagi. Expect us to go all night long." Knowing Kaachan's libido, I knew she was going to kill me in this penalty game.

"And where do you think you're going?" Ochako lassoed Nemuri who was trying to tip toe away to drag her back to us. "Tomorrow, you're going to report here when sundown happens. There, I'll have my fun with a new passion I got from studying with Akeno." I started to panic hearing this as I remembered a book Akeno lent her with it being about S&M.

'Something tells me I'm going to feel more like a dog in heat than a cat by the time this penalty is over.'

Back to present

"So you're gonna be humping Ochako and Katsumi till they're knocked up. I don't see a problem with that."

"DID YOU MISS THE PART WHERE I SAID OCHAKO LEARNED AND HAD A PASSION FOR BONDAGE!?"

Koneko shrugged at this. "We all have our passions. Her's just happens to be tying up a woman that looks like a hoe up and making her watch she get's plowed."