Party of Five

Izuku POV:

Today started off rather normal for me, Ochako, and Kaachan for a Saturday. "Meowtrack! Meowtrack! Meowtrack!" We began with a normal weekend run with it being around the campus early this morning. The only difference this round was that Had-I mean Nejire, wanted to join us. As I neared the entrance of 1-A's dorms, I stopped at the front to chant in my victory. "Meow!" Following behind me was Kaachan, Ochako, and Nejire in that order with them out of breath. "Jeez Deku. How the fuck do you have this much energy so early in the morning?" Kaachan starts asking this while panting with Ochako and Nejire falling to the ground. "Guess I'm just that energetic." "Deku, give me some of that excess energy you have. It isn't fair!" Ochako starts shouting this in frustration while on the ground. "Is this a norm for you three?" "Pretty much." We all answer with me grabbing Ochako and Nejire to sling them on my back.

As we entered the common space, we were met by Ashido drinking some orange juice. "You three look like you just fought a war." "More like fought to keep up with a cat." I smile at this while Ashido snorts laughing before taking a sip of her juice. "So any plans for you four?" "Were going out on the town today. I wanted to check out a few stores and Deku owes us a complementary prize for today's run." "Complementary prize?" "They were getting more and more frustrated when they could barely keep up with me. So I offered Kaachan and Ochako some time back that whenever we would do a run like this one, the winner would treat the others to a date." Her eyes widened at this remark and nearly jumped out of her seat. "Can I come too!?" "Uh." I looked over to Kaachan and then up to Ochako and Nejire who nodded. "Sure, we were gonna change and head out in an hour or so." "Awesome, this'll be so much fun!" "Just remember to clean yourself before we leave Deku." "What do you think I'm doing right now?" Kaachan and Ashido look over to Nejire and Ochako getting off the couch with me in my cat form licking myself. "...Tomorrow your getting a bath fur ball." "I dare you to try it explosion woman."

About an hour and a half later

Once we were all ready, we began heading into town. "So where do you all wanna go first?" Nejire looks over to a store to point in happiness. "Lets look in here." As we head in, we see a bunch of women's clothes and things with me feeling a little out of place. "Oh! I like this one." Ashido starts holding up a black shirt that says 'Pink' on it in pink glitter. The shirt really suited her style with there being holes where the shoulders would be in it. "Not bad raccoon eyes. Does suit you." "Katsumi, why don't you call Ashido by her real name instead of some weird nickname." "I'll call her by her name when Deku starts railing her." "Which I may do soon if today goes well." I begin to go red with Kaachan smirking. "You know what, I like you pinky. Ashido right?" "You can call me Mina if you want." The two began to shake each others hands with me feeling a little scared for what will happen in the near future with me.

As a few minutes pass I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Pst, Deku." I come out of my daze when Ochako pulls me over to the changing room. "What's up?" "I need your help." She pulls me into a room with Nejire a little down on herself sitting down. "What's the matter?" Nejire looks at me with a bit of red on her face. I kneel down to eye level with her. "Nejire, are you ok?" "Y-yeah, it's just...I can't wear most of these clothes." "And why's that?" She starts lifting her shirt up with me immediately turning away. "S-s-sorry!" "It's ok, look." I do as she says and see scars covering her torso. "I have more on my back." "...What happened?" "I had a rather abusive father. When my mom died at the age of 6, he kinda took his anger out on me. I've had that happen for about 6 years until two guys that were doing an internship found me. Their third years in UA now and support me a lot. They've done so much for me and I'm grateful for that. But I'm always haunted by these scars no matter how well off I'm doing. To be honest, most of the clothes here show off skin where the scars are, so wearing them is kinda out of the question." She started to hold tears in her eyes as she smiled at me. "Sorry if your a little grossed out by these."