God of Mischief

Izuku POV:

A full day passed with everyone prepared to face off against Loki. "Does anyone have any last minute preparations to do?" Azazel asked all of us for nobody to have any specific things needed. "Alright. We'll be sending you all off in five."

"Daddy!" Eri came running to me to give a hug goodbye. "Promise me you'll come back?"

"Of course I will. There's nothing I'd want more than to come back to you and your mommies to make sure you're all happy."

She held out her pinky after moving away a little. "Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise." I wrapped my pinky around her's so Eri would understand I want to come back.

"Don't worry, Eri. If something bad happens, you can count on your mommy Xeno and Mommy Iri to save your daddy." Xenovia pointed this out for both to smile and reassure her.

"Don't count me out of this either, you two. I'm also going to try and do what I can to help with our victory." Akeno chimed in with Koneko behind her.

"That's right. We're gonna kick some god butt and come back. When we do, we'll all have some sweets together. Your dad's treat."

"Something tells me you're gonna be the one that eats the most and have Eri be right behind you." Everyone laughed at Sona's response before Ravel came up to me looking a little worried.

"Here." She passed me a small container while blushing a little. "J-just a good luck gift. D-don't die on us, ok?"

"I won't. I promise. Besides, who else is going to be your lover?" I laughed a little before nearly getting an elbow to the stomach. "Ok. Bad joke. But I'm serious about coming back safely."

"You better."

Ravel walked off with the girls in my circle coming up to give their last minute blessings. "You better not mess this up, Deku. If you do, I'm gonna come in and kick your furry butt into shape."

"Can't you say something inspiring for once, Katsumi?" Mina mentioned for all of us to laugh a bit. I still felt bad telling the girls they had to get benched for this fight, but we're not facing the thugs at the USJ or even real villains like the Hassaikai. We're facing an actual god of Norse mythology. I'd rather air on the safe side instead of something worse happening. Everyone though felt horrible knowing they couldn't help, but knew to some degree this isn't their fight nor is it safe for them either.

"Mirio. Tamaki. Can you promise to make sure Izuku comes back ok?" Nejire asked the two third years for them to give a bit of confidence.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure your 'kitty cat' comes back tail and all. Though he might have a hairball or two missing." Togata began laughing at this while Amajiki looked like he wanted to cry.

"Don't worry...Nejire...We'll make...sure Midoriya....comes back..."

'I've heard of a heart of a kitten, but this is ridiculous.'

"One minute!" Azazel spoke up for everyone who wasn't going to stand clear of the circle. Grayfia came over with a case in her hands to give Sona and Gremory the contents.

"Considering the level of danger, we had procured for you all three pheonix tears. We'd rather send more, but this is all we could obtain in such a short timespan. Use them wisely."

"Ten seconds." My body began to tense a little with Koneko looking on edge. Hyoudo tried to help reassure her by patting her head to make me smile a little. "Five. Four. Three. Two.... One" The portal activated with all of us being transported to a new location out in the middle of nowhere. The only thing for miles that I could see is a massive barrier that we were told held Loki in it.